Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search Bot for Sotnw

Discussion on Search Bot for Sotnw within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SOTNW FREE BOT
10/02/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 106 Replies
I do not hold responsibility for anything undesirable that may happen from you using this AI. You are using this at your own expense and risk, remember that. And a youtube link how to instal : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1kyNirYAQY&fea ture=channel_video_title The bot was made by DrAcx all tanks to him The bot is back prety much the same thing but you have to create "C:\Program Files\Granado Espada\release\user\hotkey" to put the hotkey.xml in Haw to instal ( asuming the game is...
3.4 bot for SOTNW
04/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
can anyone please send to me a bot for 3.4version of the Sword of The New World... [email protected] is my mail thank you VERY MUCH
[Search] SOTNW Bot
03/14/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hello Guys i search a Sword of the new world bot anyone know good website ??? mostly bots dont work more help pls
SOTNW
07/20/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hey, does anyone here know how to dupe/bot? If so, plz explain to me how, so I can recover from my hack.
Granado Espada / SOTNW
09/25/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Someone know how the afk bot works ??? If i click on auto attack he only attack it by the first time after he killed all mobs he only stand around and do nothing ...