Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking?

Discussion on Hacking? within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old 06/22/2011, 01:15   #31

elite*gold: 0
weil ich net nur ein Bild davon brauch, dies ding soll ins Spiel eingesezt werden.
Old 06/22/2011, 12:06   #32

The Black Market: 471/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,810
Dann bastel dir so eine Konsolenanwendung.
Old 06/22/2011, 15:13   #33

Wie kann ein so unsinniges Thema nur so lang werden?
@TS: Ich hatte ein bisschen langeweile:

Habe mich in dem Beispiel mal mit einem Google-Web-Server verbunden. Der Hintergrund bewegt sich eigentlich, sieht man auf einem Bild halt nur schlecht...

Code:

Der Code ist nicht sehr sauber und da ist bestimmt noch das eine oder andere drin, was nicht so schön ist, aber bei mir hat er soweit funktioniert. Für weitere Funktionen, kannst du ja den Code erweitern und verbessern.
Kompilierte Exe gibts im Anhang, have Fun,

xNopex
Attached Files
File Type: rar MatrixConsole.rar (125.6 KB, 5 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2011, 18:25   #34

Gute frage. xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dragonica Hacking communities Hacking Methods?
07/24/2009 - Dragonica - 8 Replies
Sup Guys I'm Unzubaru and a member of MPC/(now) ElitePvpers. I was just wandering what methods you used for hacking here? I see you use the actual client for most hacks which means you ar rather advanced at ASM workings? Correct? I can also see that the possible hacks are this (with a few bugs of course): Vacuum Hack, Speed Hack, Super Jump Hack, Freeze Jump hack, No Cool-down, Teleport and i think definetly Damage Hack (Editting packets). I just wanted to know what methods are used to get...
we had hacking the longju server! [chinese hacking group]
10/10/2008 - Metin2 Private Server - 30 Replies
Hello, I see this is a realy great board and I want say you that we have the longju server files. We are a chinese hacking group from Beijing. I say this cause we search Player when they cheat. We want repair this gaps and make lot of updates. This server is coming for you in November. When you have questions then write this and I try to answer. sorry for my bad english:( xu
need help with hacking
08/28/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
heyy guys. i know that youve seen the question many times but iam really confused. cause iam new in making my own hacks and dont know the general things. i have read alot of different posts but i cant get my own hacks work. this is the TuT i was working with: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dekaron-exploits-h acks-bots-tools-macros/126993-tut-most-public-hack s-dekeu.html first i downloaded the dekaron unpacker and unpacked it. after that a new folder has been created, with the name...
HACKING
08/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
ok guys and girl im on server poseidon where lately allot off hacks have been done so i ask you is something like this hapening on your sever to??? and tell us how to protect your self and some people are saying that agbot or loader have keyloger some not me thx for your replies