Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i got a simple question pls answer

Discussion on i got a simple question pls answer within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb i got a simple question pls answer

Can i use Process Hacker 2 suspend Hack sheild in crimecraft

or in any other game with Hack sheild

pls am a newbie so answer it

thanku
Old 02/15/2011, 15:27   #2

elite*gold: 150
If the Hackshield runs on a different threat or process than the game does, then you can suspend it.
However, there is no guarantee, that the game won't notice this. It might then launch countermeasures, e.g. crashing itself or exiting.
Old 02/20/2011, 18:45   #3

elite*gold: LOCKED
There are a lot of games that doest realise if the hackshield shuts down while playing... would be woth a try to close it while being ingame... A good Hackshield has a continuin' connection to the thread of the shield.. and would throw errors... But try with attention.. you could be banned for using hacks / breaking the shield..