Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > General Art
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Photo shop web design!

Discussion on Help Photo shop web design! within the General Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help Photo shop web design!

so as u see here i am making a website for my friend but i cant seem to fix this one problem its when someone zooms in on the page all these lines appear... can someone help me? here it is normaly

here is is zoomed in

please help me! thank you!
PM me!
Old 10/28/2010, 04:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
This has nothing to do with conquer.
Old 10/28/2010, 05:19   #3

elite*gold: 20
Awesome! HTML and CSS is my main coding language! How does the website work. What's the problem? I don't understand what you mean. I can see that when you zoom out the background f*s up like TQ's website... but I don't see what you mean by lines disappearing.
Old 10/28/2010, 08:34   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
@ fang. Look right side of the second pic. Black lines appear when he zooms in.

I assume the website has code that makes it essentially zoom in from the default version (think ****** power point effects except applied to a website) and it's causing graphic problems.

Only guess I can hazard is that maybe you are using multiple images and when you re size they aren't lining up properly but that does seem a tad unlikely :S
Old 10/28/2010, 09:19   #5

elite*gold: 20
I can't make anything out without the code. Sorry =|
The only thing I can recommend without seeing the code is that you check to see if you're changing the boundaries of the css blocks as you zoom. Are you just zooming in using the browser? If you are, those lines shouldn't be showing up unless you're doing something wrong or not editing it from scratch. Lines tend to be the result of crappy generated code.