Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Signature

Discussion on Signature within the General Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Signature

Not sure if this is the right forum for this post, if not please move it. Kinda hard to understand when the forums a mix of english + german.

Anyways, was just looking for someone to make me a silkroad signature, i can provide the pictures i just need to find someone first. When you do post, i would like to see examples of your work and such please

Please and thank you.
Old 10/09/2010, 09:57   #2

Received Thanks: 2,641
I can make you a signature Just give me the render..
Old 10/09/2010, 15:10   #3

so i probably should have researched this more before asking, but whats a render? its been such a long time since i had a signature done. Is there anything else youll need?

*EDIT* i think i found one, works nicely with my character in game, considering i have the same avatar... cept im not a rogue... might be a problem.

do you want me to find a background or could you just work one up that looks good with the stuff
Old 10/10/2010, 17:13   #4

elite*gold: 20
please use the Sticky over at the epvp*artists

#closed
Closed Thread