Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > General Art
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Graphic Packs

Discussion on Graphic Packs within the General Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 32
Graphic Packs

Hey Com ,
Ich suche vergebens seit tagen nach Gfx packs , desshalb wollte ich frage ob ihr richtig gute habt .

Ich brauche :
  • Brushes (Verziehrungen)
  • Formen ebenfalls für verziehrungen
  • Texturen für Web-Designs
  • 20-30 Gute Fonts
  • Muster aber mehr so textur artige und nichts gestreiftes .

Wäre cool wenn ihr einen anfänger ein wenig hilft

liebe grüße ,
VOltar
Old 01/23/2013, 20:36   #2

elite*gold: 32
push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Graphic-RoMedic-V1.0 : Graphic Berry/Pot-Bot. Works on all servers!
10/23/2013 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 70 Replies
Dear elitepvpers-community, today I release my graphic-based Berry/Pot Bot. It works on 100% of all servers. Even on those protected by Harmony! I made it with autohotkey. This bot is a "true" Berry Bot. This means, it pots for you as soon as your HP drops below a choosen percentage. It will fit all your needs because it can be adjusted variably. Instruction: Start "Graphic-RoMedic.exe". A window appears, enter the hotkey your healing item is assigned to. For F-Keys, use {} (e.g....
Graphic
10/11/2012 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
I've seen that many people's screen is so large, mine is so small. Can anyone give me the file from which Graphic Resolution will become large? Ex: http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u415/vasahni2/ Shaiya0000.jpg This resolution is a small one (Where 2 skills bar cant fit at 1 side) and in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK6ZUgU8TO0 the 2 skills bar can fit at 1 place, can anyone tell me how can I get the big resolution like the YT video?
5165 Beginner Packs and CP packs!
06/29/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
I can’t remember if I have seen this on here so someone please correct me if I am wrong. These are the Beginner Packs and CP packs. All of the Beginner Packs are finished although some of them don’t have the right items inside them. Ok so here we go, to add these packs go to  Character.cs  Search for Misc  Under this is where we will add the Packs. Copy and paste all of my code from below Beginner Packs
No Graphic CO
12/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
does such a thing still exist? i remember a few years ago there was a no graphics patch available on elitepvpers for CO1 just wondering if it still works? i can only run about 5 clients right now and i want to run more >___> i tried searching through the elitepvpers site under conquer for no effect no graphic and looked thru first 5-10 pages and couldn't find any if it doesn't exist, can any1 make one?
Graphic BUG
06/25/2008 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
elo guys ,pls tell me what to do.Acclaim keep telling me to upload the latest driver and close all programs when i play the game.I did that over 100 times and nothing ,same shit.Everytime i login i cant see ppls,mobs and other stuffs,the game wont come to his normal self even if i wait 1 day.Here some screens.Thx a lot ;) http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn87/azgoku200 8/2008June1316-49-23.jpg http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn87/azgoku200 8/2008April0912-21-27.jpg