Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWTOR Returns to Taris

Discussion on SWTOR Returns to Taris within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
SWTOR Returns to Taris

The latest developer's dispatch for Star Wars: The Old Republic returns to Taris, a planet destroyed in the Knights of the Old Republic by Darth Malak. But like a phoenix rising from the ash, Taris returns in SW:TOR as a post-apocalyptic world to be colonized by Jedi and the Republic. Click here to watch the full video.
Attached Thumbnails
SWTOR Returns to Taris-news_swtor-taris.jpg  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2010, 21:20   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Deamn cant wait untill its realsed, <3ed the swkotor games that i even reinstalled them this weekend.
Taris were an epic planet in the first game.

Tags
swtor

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(NEW)ShadowRealmsOnline Returns!
05/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hello My fellow Elitepvpers I have decided to Reopen SRO as i have gotten some time back from school and can host and open it again ACCOUNT: http://66.69.65.252/register.php op1:Client MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service SOmtimes it will display as not avavable keep trying Have not come to a fix for this yet : SPECS: SRO IS A REV DB WITH ADD CUSTOMIZATIONS AND MODELS GODMAPS
SWTOR Chronicles Sith Destruction of Planet Taris
02/13/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Is there anything that the Sith won't destroy? One would have to wonder what they might intend to rule over once they have destroyed it all. This week, Star Wars: The Old Republic (SW:TOR) chronicles Taris: Legacy of Sith Destruction offers a look at the history behind the newest planet in SW:TOR and the destruction it suffered at the hands of the Sith Lord Darth Malak. Star Wars: The Old Republic | HOLONET Threat of Peace, Issue 26 was also released this week and chronicles the final...