Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bethesda reported to be working on WoW-Type MMOG

Discussion on Bethesda reported to be working on WoW-Type MMOG within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Bethesda reported to be working on WoW-Type MMOG

It seems you can't swing a stick without hitting a claim of a new "WoW-like" game, but sometimes the claim bares closer inspection, like when the claim is made by a company like Bethesda.

Further revelations from the seemingly never ending dispute between Interplay and Bethesda over the rights to use the Fallout name have dredged up a claim that the Fallout 3 developer has a team of close to a hundred employees working on a "secret World of Warcraft type MMO" and that tens of millions of dollars have been invested.
Attached Thumbnails
Bethesda reported to be working on WoW-Type MMOG-news_bethesdammo.jpg  
Old 01/24/2010, 00:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
-.-

bethesda making it (makers of tes (the elder scrolls) and with that much money involved WoW will be far behind ... and with that much investment no doubt it will be a ptp (pay to play) game
if some guy makes a non pay psever of that i will join imediatly
Old 01/28/2010, 13:25   #3

elite*gold: 1
Bethesda will get all my money if they make a Elder Scrolls online o.o
If it gets a Fallout MMO...gtfo...but a tes online would be the best thing ever happend to online gaming
Old 02/02/2010, 19:05   #4

there is a tes online u know

(same as title) its only like non mmorpg its like list of servers wich u choose one from (SUCKS ***)-> its nothin special !
Old 02/10/2010, 03:57   #5

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl@cK! View Post
Bethesda will get all my money if they make a Elder Scrolls online o.o
If it gets a Fallout MMO...gtfo...but a tes online would be the best thing ever happend to online gaming
Lol elder scrolls is like the most beast game I've ever played.An online version of that would be waaaaay better than WoW or Aion or any other mmo currently out there.