Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion brings back double experience weekends

Discussion on Aion brings back double experience weekends within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Aion brings back double experience weekends

Got plans for this weekend? Cancel them! Aion Community Manager Tamat has announced that double experience weekends are making a comeback with an event this coming weekend.

Not only do we get the double experience, but the event will run during localized hours so players all over the globe will be able to make the most of their time.

Quote:
Greetings Daevas,

Who’s ready for another Double Experience Weekend?! That’s right! It’s time to once again stock up on caffeinated products in preparation for a weekend without sleep. This Friday, January 22nd, at 8pm (server time), we will enable double experience. The experience bonus will run through the weekend before ending on Monday at 8am (server time).

To put the start time into context, we’ve broken down what time the double experience will start on each server. Plan accordingly and enjoy the double experience!

East Coast Servers – Start Time is 8:00pm EST

Israphel, Zikel, Triniel, Lumiel, Meslamtaeda, Azphel, Marchutan

West Coast Servers – Start Time is 8:00pm PST

Siel, Vaizel, Kaisinel, Yustiel, Ariel, Fregion

Oceanic Server – Start Time is 8:00pm AEST

Nezekan

-The Aion Community Team
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2010, 15:08   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Cool, a good chance for me, i bought the game, got level 13 and forgot about it.
Thanks.
Old 01/20/2010, 15:15   #3

elite*gold: 40
nice, freu mich schon druff
doppelt so schnell leveln, da bleibt sogar zeit für Reallife und so xD

Tags
aion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Infinite double experience
07/05/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 9 Replies
I like to sometimes grind in "Elite" mob areas. These mobs take 1-3 minutes to kill and give large amounts of exp. A 'trick' that you can do is to activate your double experience right before the mob dies, the killing blow will give you double experience. You can freeze the double experience afterwards and save double-experience minutes. If we can somehow incorporate that into a bot to automatically do that, we'd have unlimited double experience!
What game brings back memories?
06/12/2010 - Main - 1 Replies
G'day all, Of course being on this website means we have all played countless numbers of games, however everyone has a game which brings back lots of memories.. For me this game is silkroad online (the first one) I played during my childhood and I envy the fun, silly times I had on that game . Everytime I listen or hear the soundtrack from silkroad online I miss those moments- which shadowed my childhood. So my question is to you , are here any games which you miss? Or that you miss?
Aion double experience weekend starts this friday
03/02/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 1 Replies
It's time once again to stock up on caffeine and power drinks. This Friday, February 26th, Aion will begin its double experience weekend, allowing players to level up twice as fast until Monday. East Coast, West Coast, and Oceanic servers will begin the event at different times. Click here to see the full schedule.
Aion celebrates Valentine's Day with double experience
02/15/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 2 Replies
It may not be the best way to celebrate the weekend of love if you have a significant other in your life, but regardless, Aion is offering up double experience for this weekend starting Friday, February 12th and running through Monday, February 15th. Each time zone will have their active double xp hours localized so everyone can make the most of their weekend.
Aion announces double XP weekends
12/17/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 1 Replies
It has been an ongoing player complaint that Aion's leveling curve may just be a little too steep. Hearing the playerbase concerns, NCsoft has fashioned a temporary fix for players to enjoy. Over the next three weekends, players from levels 1-35 will reap the rewards of double the experience gain. Double! That is twice the reward for the same amount of work previously giving players the opportunity to progress faster than they ever have before. Along with that bit of news, soul healing will...