Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mythic taking over DAoC Europe

Discussion on Mythic taking over DAoC Europe within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 3,072
Mythic taking over DAoC Europe

Mythic Entertainment today announced that GOA's license to publish and maintain Dark Age of Camelot in Europe will not be renewed, and that Mythic plans to take hold of the reins for European support. The news post says the transition will occur "in the coming weeks" which hopefully means a gradual shift is being planned, rather than a sudden one.

The developer makes sure to assuage any fears of rocky times ahead by saying, "We are currently working with GOA to take over operation of the game and its European community, and will soon be providing details about pressing player questions such as existing subscriptions, character transfers, game versions, localization, and more." It sounds like everything is well under control, but an effort like this is most certainly a delicate one. Hopefully things go smoothly, as we'd rather report good news over bad.

(via, Massively)
Attached Thumbnails
Mythic taking over DAoC Europe-news_daocgoa.jpg  

Tags
daoc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS / Trade Daoc Uthgard Acc. (S) US Daoc Acc.
04/28/2023 - Trading - 4 Replies
Want to Sell or Trade my Uthgard Account vs. US Daoc Acc. on Midgard or Albion. I have this Account to sell/trade on Uthgard: Celt - Ranger - lvl50 - 10str/con/dex rr4L3 mos3, pd3, purge1,ip1 36+14 Pierce 35+14 Stealth
Alles über WAR und Mythic Entertainment!
08/26/2010 - Gaming News - DE - 8 Replies
Zurzeit gibt es sehr viel zu berichten über WAR (Warhammer Online) und Mythic Entertainment. Wie bereits bekannt, hat der französische MMO-Publisher GOA vor Monaten den europäischen Support von DAoC (Dark Age of Camelot) an Mythic Entertainment abgegeben. Das gleiche wird nun auch mit WAR passieren, denn die französischen MMO-Puplisher GOA haben ebenso die europäischen Server aufgegeben und an Mythnic Entertainment übergeben. So kündigte es das GOA-Team auf der offiziellen Website an. ...
WAR auf neuen Mythic Server jetzt schon spielen
07/05/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi, hab grad ein paar interessante Infos gefunden die ich euch gerne posten möchte: ---------------------- access the new servers early!!! - Warhammer Forums Also du installierst zuerst den US Patcher in ein seperates Verzeichnis. Zb. C:\USWAR.
Thank you for taking that down.
06/27/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
Those topics whoever posted the GM accounts on whatever RF server that was.
Taking the FW GY
08/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
There is a tent near closest to frostwolf graveyard. If you are in this tent you can see the banner, that when you take this banner and hold it for 5+ minutes, your side can rez in the frostwolf graveyard. This might of been a random bug. I used a range attack to aggro the guards around the Frostwolf banner. I ran back into the tent, but the guards did not follow me. They tried to path to me but could not. They tried to path to me for 20+ seconds and then despawned. How is this useful? You...