Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE! BattleTag change available for purchase

Old   #1

elite*gold: 770
The Black Market: 182/0/0
Received Thanks: 129 BattleTag change available for purchase

You don't like your BattleTag name and you would love to change it? No need to worry anymore, as Blizzard steps in with a new rename feature. If you have spent your free name change already but are still dissatisfied, you can visit Blizzard's Shop and purchase yet another BattleTag change. Surely new accounts are remaining with their one-time free name change.

Moreover does this BattleTag change not affect your friendslist in a negative way. Your new name will be displayed to your friends automatically however, from now on you can only be added by using the new tag as well. Needless to say, users still need to abide by Blizzard's naming conventions. Furthermore you do not need to worry about whether your desired name is already taken or not, thanks to Blizzard adding a unique number ID to each BattleTag, making it possible for every user to have their requested one.

Attached Thumbnails BattleTag change available for purchase-battle.net_.jpg  

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 16/0/0
10 euros just for a nickname change? Savage!
Old   #3
elite*gold: 400
The Black Market: 30/0/0
*Internet Explorer intentifies*
Old   #4
elite*gold: 260
The Black Market: 0/0/0
It's a good Idea although it should be blocked after 2 or 3 changes