Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Level 120 & problems with confirmation-emails

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 10/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,406
Level 120 & problems with confirmation-emails

After a long time some fresh news from "Atlantica Online". There will be a new update soon, containing a level upgrade to 120.

In Atlantica Online you can even collect experience after reaching the maximum level. So its important to know, that only the experience till level 114 will be taken over after the upgrade.

For the newcomers in Atlantica there is another news that might be more interesting than the lvl upgrade. At the moment there are problems with the confirmation-emails on new registered accounts. But don't panic! You can play even without a confirmed email, until this is fixed.
Attached Thumbnails
Level 120 & problems with confirmation-emails-packshotatlanticaonline_1257343862_resized_112.jpg  

2 Users