Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Testaccounts in Alganon

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 4,407
Testaccounts in Alganon

The Quest Online team has a special christmas surprise for all gamers waiting for their upcoming MMORPG Alganon. They opened a 30-day free beta, so you can test nearly all features of Alganon except for the craft and study ranks which are limited to stage 3.

When the beta is over, all datas and accounts will be deleted.

The intention of this beta is to gather more Alganon fans and to inspire them to subscribe to the game.

ALGANON
Attached Thumbnails
Testaccounts in Alganon-alga.jpg  

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
looks kinda like runes of magic...

Old   #3

im not a "crazy 'bout WoW guy" but i played WoW for a few weeks and i can deeply say that Alganon is a 99,99% copy of WoW o.O

so many retarded developers launch WoW like games when they could create something new and really attract some players
Old   #4

I tought first from the base of the screensots that this was an update to runes of magic O.o

Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
Yeah thats the thing that bugs me so much in these games. Character copied the most i would say orcs. I know its mostly that wow made it big, so dev have the dream of making so much money. I think people are tired of that bs. With all the technology we have. Dam they could make such good games.The most thing i hate on some of the games is the cheesy, horrible text. There isent usually an graphics, or work its just like im typing basic text.Well getting back to the subject, I hate to break the ice but sense wow came out in World of Warcraft came out on November 23, 2004, they are not going to catch up. I think most of you agree we crave new content. If some of you like new games try out Aion,Dragonsky, Souls of ultimate nation(dude high graphics this game is awesome), W3KSEA
Old   #6

oh my ***! öO

Just saw the trailer...it is more than a 1:1 copy than any other game!
i mean...wtf did the developers think? "eh lets just copy WoW and name it Alganon" ?

SRSLY..but nice graphics... :>
Old   #7

I have to agree, this is an ugly version of WoW I've never liked WoW but this is just really retarted...
Old   #8

I don't usually say that one game is copy of another but lol this is totally wow clone.... same is runes of magic
Old   #9

Received Thanks: 1,097
imo its an improved graphics version of wow.
Old   #10

mmm...wow 2?
Old   #11

it looks so shity and they want to make it p2p? i think they dont have any brain at all...

Tags
alganon