Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STO: Klingons confirmed as mostly PvP

Discussion on STO: Klingons confirmed as mostly PvP within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
STO: Klingons confirmed as mostly PvP

In what's sure to a bit of a disappointment, Star Trek Online Producer Daniel Stahl let it slip in a recent podcast interview (about 36:20-37:00, and genesis content at 40:00) that Klingons will be primarily PvP only and will have no genesis or episodic content. The information has since been confirmed by Jack Emmert on the official Star Trek Online forums.

Klingon content - Star Trek Online Forums
Attached Thumbnails
STO: Klingons confirmed as mostly PvP-news_stopvp.jpg  
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
sto

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Far Cry 3 confirmed
12/06/2009 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
In a recent interview with the official Playstation magazine, Ubisoft's songwriter, Kevin Shortt discovered information on the development of Far Cry 3 game. After questioning whether working on Far Cry 3 in Mr. Shortt said''no.'', But also added that ''these works, and from what I've seen looks quite exciting.'' Apart from the fact that Far Cry 3 is in development, all wondering how the game will look like. ''It's very early in development and not yet known where the action should be carried,...
Confirmed NOCD THQ
11/14/2009 - Dragonica - 5 Replies
Does anyone have the confirmed list of the NOCD THQ skills? I have a BM and tornado and ball doesnt seem to work. thanks
Confirmed aimbot! :)
08/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 62 Replies
After weeks of probing friends on my server I finally got one of them to give me aimbot. We all knew there was working aimbots because we were seeing them in action on the servers. I was getting so pissed off because people kept saying "There are no working aimbots" But we all seen them being used day in a day out. Now I got it and I'm glad to know I was right! It's a little buggy in that it cause's me to lag pretty bad and hit some pretty high pings but it works great other than that! And...
Confirmed GMS 0.25 Addresses?
07/17/2006 - MapleStory - 5 Replies
Hey, So, I compiled by own UCE and it works perfectly. No issues during it's construction, and it worked fine afterwords. All settings are as per DarkByte's instructions. However, when I launch MapleStory Global, then jump to the UCE ingame (which is completely undetected), then edit one of the memory addresses (Godmode) for example - it makes no difference in game. The following are advertised as working GMS 0.25 addresses: v0.25 - Addresses ...