Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need for Speed 2017: First official information

Discussion on Need for Speed 2017: First official information within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 175
The Black Market: 548/0/0
Need for Speed 2017: First official information

Back in 2015, developer Ghost Games launched a reboot of Need for Speed, the most successful racing simulator in video gaming history. The series has earned some bad reputation due to poor prior chapters of the game, however, they are about to step it up and sort out all the criticism they have earned two years ago. The fact that Need for Speed is not releasing on an annual basis anymore could indeed benefit their whole series.

The official release date is yet to be announced but you can expect it to take place by the end of the year. Great importance is going to be attached to both tuning and thrilling pursuits, Ghost Games promise.
"Alright … let’s talk about cops. There’s nothing more satisfying than getting into a cop chase and feeling the heat on your tail as you tear it up through the city. Cops in pursuit, racers up ahead and then out of nowhere BAM! They bring a Rhino to a street race. You got this?"

Moreover, the developer gives us a glimpse of where all the action is taking place at. Prepare for bumpy off-road races within the canyons, followed by a beautiful scenery and realistic city lifestyles.

"Whether you’re checking out your freshly customized ride or smoking the competition in an event up in the canyons, you’re going to want a world that not only looks beautiful, but offers you the space in which to do the things you want. We’re dialing up the action and allowing you to tear up the tarmac, and dirt, to your heart's content."

The permanently required internet connection has been a significant flaw of Need for Speed's 2015 version. This issue has now been fixed, according to Ghost Games. (Finally we can pause our singleplayer-campaign!)
So, when release day rolls around for the next Need for Speed, you will be able to play through a single player experience completely offline. Before you ask, and we know you will, this does mean you will be able to pause the game.

This June will be the month of even more information leaks, so stay tuned! What is your opinion, are you excited about the second improved chapter? Please, tell us!
Attached Thumbnails
Need for Speed 2017: First official information-ps.png  
Old 06/06/2017, 17:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
My best game is Need for Speed , I like it so much
Are you fans of this game ?
Old 07/05/2017, 21:01   #3

elite*gold: 512
Need for speed is my favorite game, how can I interact with new version? is there any features?
Old 07/22/2017, 02:42   #4

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardman93 View Post
My best game is Need for Speed , I like it so much
Are you fans of this game ?
Biggest fan than ever
Old 08/02/2017, 09:40   #5

I like Need for Speed, but honestly, the trailer for the new one looks like something take out from "Fast and Furious" movies. We'll see if it's good. I hope it is anyway. I've been playing this game since I was a kid and even though all new releases look almost the same, I'm still going to play it
Old 08/31/2017, 03:10   #6

can't wait, the release will be in November 2017 !
Old 09/07/2017, 09:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthegreat View Post
I like Need for Speed, but honestly, the trailer for the new one looks like something take out from "Fast and Furious" movies. We'll see if it's good. I hope it is anyway. I've been playing this since I was a kid and even though all new releases look almost the same, I'm still going to play it
I like Need for Speed, too. How long have you played it?
Old 09/19/2017, 20:53   #8

ohh , my favorite game
Old 09/25/2017, 21:33   #9

I can't wait to see this game with my new Logitech G920... this is going to be epic!