Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW: Bosstiary: The Frozen Halls

Discussion on WoW: Bosstiary: The Frozen Halls within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
WoW: Bosstiary: The Frozen Halls

A new Bosstiary is up and reveals a lot of info behind the bosses. To me it doesn't give a lot of "new" info or anything more than the maps/boss locations, but it's still pretty cool.

Tags
wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rune Halls of Valhalla
08/13/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hallo, und zwar ich suche nen Aimbot mit Radar für Rune, vl kennt ihr das Spiel ja auch. Hier mal ein Download link MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Ich habe es versucht mit UT bots da es angeblich funktionieren sollte, aber er aim nicht :/ Greetz
about the celebrity halls
01/14/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
hey guys has someone managed to get that working on the private server? i'm trying but i'm in a blind work, dont know what to do can someone help me if its even possible?
Halls of Reflections - bug fix
12/09/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Atthe moment there is a bug at the end of Halls of Reflections, you can´not enter the ship without getting a disconnect , so you can not loot the last chest. Only with a priestin your group or the buff food with which youget the mod "levetion" you can get on top of the ship and loot. We lost the lot the firsttime because we didn´t knew that. greetings
WoW: Bosstiary: Die gefrorenen Hallen
12/08/2009 - Gaming News - DE - 1 Replies
Ein neues Bosstiary wurde veröffentlicht und zeigt eine menge Infos zu den Bossen auf. Für mich sind dort keine "neuen" Infos zu finden oder auch mehr als die Maps/Boss Location, aber trotzdem ist es ziemlich cool.
Setthek Halls Farm LP
04/06/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Honestly im not sure if this is a repost, ive been using this for awhile and decided to share this. Heres list of things u will need : 1. have a rogue + resto druid ( 2man ) 2. one of you gotta be an enchanter 3. be ok geared ( not sure if you can do this in greens ) Heres what u gotta do. go to sethekk halls - stealth to first boss. Make a rogue run to boss aggro and run away from druid. Then druid stealth past the boss and runs into next room ( must be far away from where...