It seems that NCsoft continues to keep an ear to the ground when it comes to community topics and as Aion's latest patch notes share, they are not only listening but also taking action.
This patches points of interest?
- Slightly increased the drop rate from monsters in the Instanced Dungeons.
- Greatly increased the drop rate from the final bosses in the Instanced Dungeons.
- Slightly increased the EXP gained from gathering and crafting.
- Increased the EXP reward of some quests.
*These quests include many quests in the [Elyos] regions of Eltnen, Theobomos and Interdikah, and the [Asmodian] regions of Morheim, Brusthonin and Beluslan, and also the [Elyos/Asmodian] quests in Reshanta.
- Increased the Kinah and item reward of some quests.
*These quests include many [Elyos/Asmodian] quests with the recommended level of 20 or higher.
- Slightly reduced the EXP penalty due to the difference in the levels of group members when in a Group or Force.
You can get the full list of proposed patch additions here
. Do keep in mind that it is subject to change before the patch goes live.
(via tentonhammer, thx!)