Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wolfenstein: The New Order - Official System Requirements

Discussion on Wolfenstein: The New Order - Official System Requirements within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 207
Received Thanks: 15,391
Wolfenstein: The New Order - Official System Requirements

With "Wolfenstein: The New Order" Swedish development team MachineGames and American video game publisher Bethesda field a promising first-person shooter on May 20th, 2014. We will see whether said title is able to hold a candle to its forerunner from 2009, which received mostly positive criticism and was praised for its exceptional gameplay. However, what already now is clear are - according to official information - the PC system requirements as well as necessary hard drive space on consoles. Though these details are merely related to minimum requirements that are needed to run "Wolfenstein: The New Order", they give a nice overview.

PC System Requirements:
  • Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7 or Windows 8
  • Processor: Intel Core i7 or equivalent AMD processor
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Hard Disk: 50 GB free storage space
  • Graphics Card: NVIDAI GeForce 460 or AMD Radeon HD 6850 graphics card or higher
  • Other: High Speed Internet Connection, Steam account and activation required

"Wolfenstein: The New Order" requires just about 8 gigabytes of hard drive space (47 GB total install) on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The same goes for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 - Bethesdas' protégé needs around 8 gigabytes storage space. For those who want to download the game via PlayStation Network: Be in for circa 17 GB.

On the official website, we find insightful information regarding the background story of the upcomming ego-shooter and encounter the name of an old companion:

"You are Captain B.J. Blazkowicz, the American War Hero. After emerging into this world of darkness, you must launch an impossible counter-offensive against the monstrous Nazi regime. Only you dare stand up against an unstoppable army of Nazi robots and hulking Super Soldiers. Only you can stop Deathshead. Only you can rewrite history."

Attached Thumbnails
Wolfenstein: The New Order - Official System Requirements-wnn.png  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2014, 19:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
why they creating games for only x64? what about those with 86?

Cool game, i'm sad that i don't have a performant pc.
Old 05/05/2014, 11:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptostyle View Post
why they creating games for only x64? what about those with 86?

Cool game, i'm sad that i don't have a performant pc.
Because required RAM space about 4gb and higher - you may upgrade your PC for about 2-3 gb (1-2 for system and 4-5 for game) or take some money from you parrents for new one (I build for myself gaming PC for 1.000€).
Old 05/05/2014, 14:11   #4

Received Thanks: 7,682
Hard Disk: 50 GB free storage space

Srsly ?
Old 05/06/2014, 00:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman Jack View Post
Hard Disk: 50 GB free storage space

Srsly ?
Yeah, this game look like epic but the storage omg :/
Old 05/06/2014, 08:14   #6

This graphics are bad,prototype 2 got much more great graphics really now..
Old 05/24/2014, 12:21   #7

50gb? Dam... They forgot compression?
Old 07/17/2014, 19:18   #8

The game is worth all of his 50 gb. Too epic!
Old 07/18/2014, 18:35   #9

50 gb... its joke?
Old 07/18/2014, 20:03   #10

I thought the graphics looked great. What setting were you playing on?
Old 07/18/2014, 20:45   #11

elite*gold: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurorera View Post
50 gb... its joke?

Wolfenstein wants a lot of free space
Old 07/20/2014, 15:07   #12

elite*gold: 50
50 GB storage, definitely an unique game.
Old 11/06/2014, 13:16   #13

Nice but 50gb off