Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion patches, denies whispers

Old   #1
elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,571
Aion patches, denies whispers

In an attempt to shut up some of those annoying gold spammers, Aion has placed a temporary restriction on whispering in today's patch. Anyone below level 5 will find themselves unable to whisper their friends until they reach the magical level, when they can once again make use of the function. In practice, this makes whispering very much like the general channel, which is also restricted to only those characters above level 5.

This is only a temporary restriction while the Aion team works out a solution to keeping the gold spammers off of their channels once and for all. However, in the meantime, looks like we're going to have to suffer a bit.

Today's patch also fixed a few things for the French and German language version of the game -- mostly localization issues, along with spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Pretty basic things, and nothing to write home about. If you're interested in the breakdown, check out the patch notes on Aion's PowerWiki.

Old   #2
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,998
Atlantica Online had this same problem in the early days and came up with the same solution. Which didn't work. I guess we'll have to wait and see what their final solution will be
Old   #3
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Level 5? That takes week!
Jk, jk, that's horrible though. <.<