Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SotNW Expansion: Echoes of an Empire

Discussion on SotNW Expansion: Echoes of an Empire within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
SotNW Expansion: Echoes of an Empire

Gamersfirst from K2 Network, one of the most popular free2play MMO-publishers recently announced the release of a new expansion to their game Sword of the New World. The expansion called "Echoes of an Empire" is a sequel to the former expansion "Grando Espada".

The massive update contains a new region called Errac with its main city El Dorado. As the name of the city implies, the region is inspired by the beautiful Central American ruins. The city is built around a Cha'acan temple protecting the proud inhabitants. Also 2 new UPCs (Unique Player Characters) are introduced.

(thanks to mmosite!)
Attached Thumbnails
SotNW Expansion: Echoes of an Empire-sotnw.jpg  
Old 10/01/2009, 18:18   #2

elite*gold: 360
Will be awful...

Tags
sotnw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SOTNW FREE BOT
10/02/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 106 Replies
I do not hold responsibility for anything undesirable that may happen from you using this AI. You are using this at your own expense and risk, remember that. And a youtube link how to instal : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1kyNirYAQY&fea ture=channel_video_title The bot was made by DrAcx all tanks to him The bot is back prety much the same thing but you have to create "C:\Program Files\Granado Espada\release\user\hotkey" to put the hotkey.xml in Haw to instal ( asuming the game is...
3.4 bot for SOTNW
04/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
can anyone please send to me a bot for 3.4version of the Sword of The New World... [email protected] is my mail thank you VERY MUCH
SotNW Erweiterung: Echoes of an Empire
10/02/2009 - Gaming News - DE - 2 Replies
Gamersfirst von K2 Network, einer der berühmtesten free2play MMO-Publisher, kündigte nun das Erscheinen einer neuen Erweiterung von Sword of the New World an. Die Erweiterung mit dem wohlklingenden Namen "Echoes of an Empire" ist Nachfolger der Version "Grando Espada". Es gibt massig neue Inhalte, wobei die neue Region Errac mit seiner Hauptstadt El Dorado wohl die Hauptrolle spielt. Die Region ist, wie der Name der Hauptstadt schon verrät inspiriert von der schönen Ruinenlandschaft...
SOTNW
07/20/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hey, does anyone here know how to dupe/bot? If so, plz explain to me how, so I can recover from my hack.
Search Bot for Sotnw
05/13/2008 - General Coding - 0 Replies
-