Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NCsoft speaks on Aion's discouraging queues

Old   #1
elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,571
NCsoft speaks on Aion's discouraging queues

If you tried to log into Aion over the last two days then you've become familiar with the joy of server queues. While queues are definitely not a new phenomenon, having been rampant in World of Warcraft and other MMOG launches, players were a little discouraged to see wait times of up to several hours on Sunday and Monday. Now with the official launch happening today for North America, fans are a little concerned that it might get worse before it gets better.

In an interview posted today, Brian Knox address the queues and shares a bit about what they are doing to get it under control.

(via tentonhammer/, thx!)

2 Users
Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 3/0/0
Joymax implemented this system to silkroad too...i made the gameplay quality of "free" users drop like 60%...

it is usefull only when all players are "free" players.if it has premium "priority" like in silkroad then it SUCKS :|

leys hope in this case it will be helpfull so that all players can have a chance of playing
Old   #3
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Several hours? Jesus. xD
Old   #4
elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 19/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,546
Originally Posted by Zacko7 View Post
Several hours? Jesus. xD
Try silkroad online
At least Aion plans on doing something serious,increase the capacity,add gameguard(well it will stop bots for a limited time,and if it gets updated often,botting won`t be cheap),unlike the other company that has the same overcrowding problem.

Old   #5
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Man , The NCsoft guy said that the quotes will end after the launch day but it is the third day and nothing different happened ! I hope they will increase the servers cap quickly ! ! !