Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Europe gets a MapleStory Oktoberfest

Old   #1

elite*gold: 146
The Black Market: 9/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,966
Europe gets a MapleStory Oktoberfest

North Americans, we've been had. MapleStory Europe is getting a crazy drunken Oktoberfest with monsters, parties, and beer.... wait a minute, non-alcoholic beer?! Oh, right, it's MapleStory...

In any case, European MapleStory players can look forward to a giant beer tent filled with "drunk" monsters (unless non-alcoholic beer sends them into a woozy state -- they are monsters after all, so who knows) and a brand new map featuring a new PvP play mode. The Ariant map, home of the Ariant Coliseum challenge, pits players against one another in capturing monsters "alive" before the other player does the same.

Lastly, one final event will have monsters dropping special boxes filled with rare items for the duration of its run in October. These boxes, however, can only be opened with keys bought from the item shop, which means you're going to have to spend a little coin to enjoy this final event.

The MapleStory European only Oktoberfest (curse you Europe, we like Oktoberfest too) will be running from now until October 7th. (*Hears the sound of the Europe crowd rejoicing at NA's lack of Oktoberfest.*)

(thx to massively!)
Attached Thumbnails
Europe gets a MapleStory Oktoberfest-news_maplestoryoktober.jpg  

1 User
Old   #2
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Non-alcoholic? I'd cry.
Old   #3
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
I lol'd.