Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Titanfall: Results of the beta

Old   #1
elite*gold: 1804
The Black Market: 32/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,600
Titanfall: Results of the beta

Even the best things end. With that being said the gates of Titanfall's beta test, in which more than two million players participated, are being closed. But the beta was not just meant to be an enjoyment for the players, instead it focused on the search for bugs and weak spots in order to wipe those out prior to the final release. To get a better understanding of the general experience of the players and their opinions on the graphics and gameplay, the developers also watched several livestreams.

Obviously the development team's goal is to present the game as flawless and balanced as possible. They've already done the first changes to the weapons and the connection of the XBOX Live version to achieve this. According to an official statement, Titanfall was unavailable for more than seven hours because of the sheer mass of users that were online at the same time. Even though it was an unpleasant experience for the players, the developers were able to gain some valuable information. In an interview with the Titanfall team also stated that they had found and fixed ten severe bugs in the game.

Marketing has always been a major part of the gaming industry. As a result, several people who are working on Titanfall rack their brains on how they could be able to outdo competitors such as Call of Duty. Joseph Romo, a financial analyst, says that the fun in Call of Duty is depending on how good you actually are and how much points you score. Titanfall however is fun no matter how good you are, providing breathtaking scenes like wall-runs, multiple jumps and the fall of titans. Therefore developer Respawn Entertainment and publisher Electronic Arts are putting their hopes up high. The game is said to be released in mid-March.

Did you play the beta? What do you think about the current version of the game? Share your opinion!

Attached Thumbnails
Titanfall: Results of the beta-thumb.png  

3 Users
Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 2/0/0
I wouldnt buy it
Old   #3
The Black Market: 17/0/4
The Game is Awesome. The Reason it is so Awesome is not because it looks like a Futuristic Version of a Battlefield , no , its the Awesome Atmosphere together combined with parkour and Mecha ..

I loved this Game and i would definitely RECOMMEND it to all Shooter lovers.
One of the things i love is the Sound AND the fact that you can run it on allmost every PC with a stable FPS! (YEY!)

Definitely one of the best UPCOMING GAMES 2014!
Old   #4
The Black Market: 5/0/0
I will definitely play that awesome game.

Old   #5
elite*gold: 240
The Black Market: 1/0/0
I will not buy this game, it looks to be an CoD 2.0 in future