Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hogwarts Legacy gameplay video shared: When will it be released?

Discussion on Hogwarts Legacy gameplay video shared: When will it be released? within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Hogwarts Legacy gameplay video shared: When will it be released?

A 14-minute gameplay video for Hogwarts Legacy has been shared. When will the Harry Potter RPG Hogwarts Legacy be released?

Warner Bros. Games shared an gameplay video that demonstrates what the forthcoming Harry Potter game Hogwarts Legacy offers. Hogwarts Legacy is a brand new open-world action RPG created with Avalanche Software and set in the world of wizards from the 1800s, is fascinating by its game play dynamics.

The video focuses on the background of the game. It also provides an in-depth analysis of the game's features, such as customized characters and the numerous quests, spells, and characters the players will encounter in their journey as Hogwarts novices.

There are also behind-the-scenes footage with comments from the developers behind the game. Steam Deck outperforms PC and consoles thanks to Elden Ring! Elden Ring Steam Deck surpassed every platform with its performance. Valve updated Elden Ring bugs in its most recent update.

14-minute gameplay video for Hogwarts Legacy

First announced at the Playstation 5 conference held at the end of 2020. Hogwarts Legacy was announced at the end of 2020. RPG game Hogwarts Legacy aroused worldwide interest when its release date was moved to the last day of 2022.

The final exciting announcement for Hogwarts Legacy came in the form of a 14-minute gameplay video that was released on the same day. In the context of the story that takes place within Harry Potter's world, Harry Potter, players will begin their journey through Hogwarts. Hogwarts universe by making your own magical wizard. Fans of RPGs will love Hogward Legacy; While battling the most deadly foes you'll master powerful spells, make potions, and gather magical herbs to enhance the abilities of your character. Additionally, you'll meet new characters that you can add to your squad as well as interact with teachers and face the dangers that could threaten their future. Hogwarts Legacy, which will be released via Portkey Games, owned by Warner Bros.,is anticipated to be released in 2022's summer.

Hogwarts Legacy is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.

Gameplay Video
Attached Thumbnails
Hogwarts Legacy gameplay video shared: When will it be released?-hogwarts-legacy-simge.jpg  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/04/2022, 01:18   #2

elite*gold: 19
So excited about this, I don't care how old I am!
Old 04/04/2022, 01:29   #3

elite*gold: 58
Imagine this but... in VR.
Full on immersion - would be amaaaaazing imho.
Old 04/07/2022, 13:29   #4

elite*gold: 2654
Sony usually pulls these games off well so I have hope for it.
Old 05/04/2022, 13:40   #5

elite*gold: 128
This looked pretty good graphically from the trailers. If I get a PS5 I will try it out.
Old 05/23/2022, 07:24   #6

elite*gold: 0
is it open world?
Old 05/31/2022, 14:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirstennotDunst View Post
is it open world?
Depends on what you consider to be an "open-world", but according to the game FAQ, as you process with the main story, more parts of the map will open up.
Old 06/13/2022, 04:07   #8

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svy View Post
Depends on what you consider to be an "open-world", but according to the game FAQ, as you process with the main story, more parts of the map will open up.
Seems like it will be a wide linear, like *** of War.
Old 08/16/2022, 04:42   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3sh View Post
So excited about this, I don't care how old I am!
We are all 15 when it comes to gaming.
Old 08/16/2022, 07:47   #10
Trade Restricted

The content that's there, it's huge. I really feel like they want to take the license to the max (in a good way) by trying to translate everything in Hogwarts into a game mechanic. I mean, they are exploiting the Room on Demand which clearly has housing potential. It just looks huge.
Old 08/19/2022, 00:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagmeisterCx View Post
Imagine this but... in VR.
Full on immersion - would be amaaaaazing imho.
Bro. That's like a childhood dream come true tbh