Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RaiderZ: European Servers are shut down

Discussion on RaiderZ: European Servers are shut down within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,352
RaiderZ: European Servers are shut down

Recently ago, publisher Gameforge announced to shut down European servers of massive multiplayer online role playing game - shortened MMORPG - "RaiderZ" on August 30 this year around noon. Their decision was reasoned with not having achieved expectations and missing success of the game, which was often praised for its potential-offering system in the past and which also was confronted with massive criticism. Gamers complained about nearly no variety after having reached the maximum level and - consequently - a drastic decrease of gaming experience. Those who don't intend to show their backs on RaiderZ despite the closure of European servers are free to use another publisher and its service.

However, when changing to another publisher - an alternative for this problem would be Perfect World Entertainment - saved game stats are entirely deleted together with items, which means that a new start is awaiting loyal followers of this game. There is a pretty stingy overview of frequently asked questions and given answers on their official internet website. According to statements of Community Manager "Maskabie", gamers who are in possession of CoinZ - an ingame currency - are paid back in form of vouchers .

What do you think about the shutdown of European gaming operations by RaiderZ?

Attached Thumbnails
RaiderZ: European Servers are shut down-image.php.png  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2013, 12:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
in my opinion RaiderZ wasnt such a good game,so dont really care about it being shut down
i played the game,and i think its just a bad copy of tera online
almost every class there was copyed from tera online
RaiderZ might have survived if tera never came out,but since tera was a better version of this game,this was to be expected......
Old 07/30/2013, 13:22   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
I played it a bit during the Alpha but it wasn't really my taste. It's more or less the same like Tera, just that Tera looks more fancy.
Old 08/01/2013, 21:27   #4

elite*gold: 834
too much hype for this game... i thought it would be great

when it got released, i downloaded it, played 10mins then deleted it... **** game
Old 08/01/2013, 22:50   #5

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaboer View Post
too much hype for this game... i thought it would be great

when it got released, i downloaded it, played 10mins then deleted it... **** game
It wasn't complete trash but in the end it didn't really offer much new content to the average MMO gamer.
Old 08/06/2013, 12:19   #6

This was just expected.
Old 08/13/2013, 14:47   #7

Well, I played it and liked it but it got boring since there were no cool skills with animation, pk kind of thingy and lack of leveling ways (when to compare to guild wars 2).

Tags
gameforge, pwe, raiderz