Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Left 4 Dead 3: Indication of ongoing Development

Discussion on Left 4 Dead 3: Indication of ongoing Development within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,352
Left 4 Dead 3: Indication of ongoing Development

For some time now there are rumours around the development of a third title of survival horror series "Left 4 Dead" - taken care of software company Valve. These rumours were however based only on wague assumptions, which is why there was no proof yet. Recently ago, some images appear on the net - developmental work on "Left 4 Dead 3" and also on Source2 Engine has been confirmed, if one gives enough credit to this. Mentioned material is about a snapshot that was made by one of the participants of "DotA 2" eSports tournament "The International", which takes place every year. He was invited by the organiser of the tournament - Valve - with a group of other gamers in order to have a look at offices and production area behind the scenes. During this insight, he took a picture of a monitor screening not just few information regarding the development of some games they are working on. Some of those games have been - of course - already announced an that's why it's not a secret anymore, but especially one line sets apart from the others:

As far as there is truth behind those statements, the third title and follower of "Left 4 Dead 2" is going to be based on Source2 Engine which was already presented last year by Gabe Newell - Manager of Valve. All pictures that were shot by the visitors can be found here.

Do you think, that posted snapshop is proof enough or is it rather some kind of enactment? Are you looking forward to the third title of survival horror series?

Attached Thumbnails
Left 4 Dead 3: Indication of ongoing Development-image.php.jpg  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/07/2013, 12:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
i hope its real,id love to play L4D3
Old 08/07/2013, 13:07   #3

Left 4 Dead 3 *-*
Old 08/07/2013, 15:07   #4

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
I'm pretty sure that they are working on a third part already since the first 2 were a major success.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2013, 23:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid View Post
I'm pretty sure that they are working on a third part already since the first 2 were a major success.
Definitely not a major success: the 1st game is dead; only people left are scrimmers and such. 2nd game is just a rage fest and filled with **** talkers who pug in confogl and think they're crazy good lol. that just sums up the game.
Not to mention, there is a big divide between players from the 1st and 2nd game because they argue that the games are totally different. I highly doubt this won't change once the third one takes place.

I've played both games competitively and casually since they've both been release, just my 2cents on how I've felt about the games.
Old 08/15/2013, 06:00   #6

Has a release date been said or is that not been said yet cant wait for the game if or when it comes out
Old 08/15/2013, 07:19   #7

If you need help in the game like voice i can help you

Tags
l4d3, valve