Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GTA V: Global Ban on Playing

Discussion on GTA V: Global Ban on Playing within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
GTA V: Global Ban on Playing

Many gamer have awaited since weeks and months the newest part of the Grand Theft Auto series: GTA V. After numerous, official trailers and other impressions, the hype about the title grew bigger. In order to take the pressure off the pre-sale and to lower the workload of the PlayStation Network Stores, the goods in favour has been made available in advance due to this reason. Nevertheless, the game is said to be playable from the date of release, September 17th. On the occasion of the high merchant business competition, some seller decided to take advantage by trying to distribute the pre-supplies 3 to 4 days before the actual release. Some PlayStation user likewise circumvented safety interlock of the download version and leaked without permission sountracks, parts of the story as well as other secret game content.

And so the inevitable happened: Publisher Take 2 got wind of it and announced a global ban on playing. All present owners and pre-sellers shall be prohibited from using, making public or to sell the software until September 17th. If the game is therefore started, one has to count on a blocking of his/her Sony- or Microsoft console account. Moreover, it still has to be discussed, whether addressed pre-sellers will get a sanctioning due to their breach of contract.

What is your opinion about this topic? Are Take 2's measures to drastic or is that rather self-infliction of the players/sellers?

Attached Thumbnails
GTA V: Global Ban on Playing-thumb.jpg  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/15/2013, 21:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
And i need to wait

my opinion about this is: I want that Game for my PC!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2013, 21:07   #3

elite*gold: 834
who cares? its gonna be there in 2 days & everybody can nolife in it!! man its gonna be like heaven!
Old 09/17/2013, 13:28   #4

elite*gold: 40
Stupid move from Take 2 to punish paying customers.. Punish the companies that sent out early copies nad breached their contract not the people buying the game..
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2013, 10:55   #5

I have played all the past GTA version. Can't wait to get my hands on GTA 5.
Old 11/09/2013, 15:51   #6

pff glitching/hacking gets you banned

Tags
gtav, take2