Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bohemia Server hacked and User's Data stolen

Old   #1

elite*gold: 192
The Black Market: 13/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,673
Bohemia Server hacked and User's Data stolen

Bohemia Interactive, the developer of ArmA, announced recently, that there has been a hacking attempt on their servers and the hackers were able to download data of users. Those data packages contained username, e-mail address and encrypted passwords, which Bohemia Interactive has reset, despite the existing encryption. The developer imports a change of the password and additionally advises, if the same password is used for different platforms, changing the password on those other platforms, as well.

However, one does not have to worry about his/her given account data, because those data as well as credit card numbers are not stored on the affected servers. The publisher informed, that there is no cause for concern and that the hackers will not be able to cause greater damage with the stolen information in the future.

Attached Thumbnails
Bohemia Server hacked and User's Data stolen-arma3_screenshot_25.jpg  

4 Users
Old   #2
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6820
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,592
And again, I thought the email I received from Bohemia was a fake since it looked like amateurs made it.

arma, bohemia