Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AMD: Fixer smashes Nvidia Graphics Card in Advertising Spot

Old   #1
elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 96/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,336
AMD: Fixer smashes Nvidia Graphics Card in Advertising Spot

The US-American chip and graphics card manufacturers "AMD" and "Nvidia Corporation" are fiercely struggling for the leadership in terms of business and performance of their products. In order to achieve both objectives, at least AMD seems to do whatever is needed, as they have released a video spot recently ago, where an Nvidia graphics board literally has been smashed.

Mentioned video begins with a scene, where a PC gamer installs his obviously newly purchased graphics card. Afterwards, he - of course - would like to see if it works and starts a game. During the whole video the package was censored, but the colours and words of him however leave no room for doubt, that an Nvidia graphics card was bought by the young man. Then, the so called "fixer" appears. He seems to be responsible for advising on graphics boards and showing the gamer, which one should be used and thus gives him an AMD card - the product of choice. After that, the fixer asks him to hand over his old device. Well, what then happens? It would be best to see for yourselves:

Attached Images

6 Users
Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 52/0/0
one of the best videos i saw in my life
AMD 4 life
Old   #3
The Black Market: 3/0/0
Well, honestly, I only had "budget" cards on my system, and I can tell you that at least in this segment, AMD outperforms Nvidia by a lot, price/performance ratio-wise.
Old   #4
The Black Market: 0/0/0
i was actually doesn't pretty much like Nvidia... and i found this really funny

Old   #5
I still like Nvidia, but AMD is getter better and better...
Old   #6
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 17/0/0
Indeed. Nvidia just makes better cards for now, but soon, AMD will win this race.
Old   #7
elite*gold: 259
The Black Market: 14/0/0
I still don't understand the AMD VS Nvidia war, just buy whatever you're comfortable with(that's what I do).
Old   #8
Nvidia dont need to make such stupid video to proff something that not true , nvidia will always be the best .
Old   #9
elite*gold: 187
Received Thanks: 4,796
AMD make cheap cards, its evident, however they also make expensive ones. Honestly, in my point of view, they both make equal cards, just Nvidia concentrate on the higher-end market, and AMD make cards for the entire market. Its just the way it works.