Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AMD: Fixer smashes Nvidia Graphics Card in Advertising Spot

Discussion on AMD: Fixer smashes Nvidia Graphics Card in Advertising Spot within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,352
AMD: Fixer smashes Nvidia Graphics Card in Advertising Spot

The US-American chip and graphics card manufacturers "AMD" and "Nvidia Corporation" are fiercely struggling for the leadership in terms of business and performance of their products. In order to achieve both objectives, at least AMD seems to do whatever is needed, as they have released a video spot recently ago, where an Nvidia graphics board literally has been smashed.

Mentioned video begins with a scene, where a PC gamer installs his obviously newly purchased graphics card. Afterwards, he - of course - would like to see if it works and starts a game. During the whole video the package was censored, but the colours and words of him however leave no room for doubt, that an Nvidia graphics card was bought by the young man. Then, the so called "fixer" appears. He seems to be responsible for advising on graphics boards and showing the gamer, which one should be used and thus gives him an AMD card - the product of choice. After that, the fixer asks him to hand over his old device. Well, what then happens? It would be best to see for yourselves:

Attached Images

Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/29/2013, 15:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
one of the best videos i saw in my life
AMD 4 life
Old 06/29/2013, 20:57   #3

Well, honestly, I only had "budget" cards on my system, and I can tell you that at least in this segment, AMD outperforms Nvidia by a lot, price/performance ratio-wise.
Old 06/30/2013, 03:07   #4

i was actually doesn't pretty much like Nvidia... and i found this really funny
Old 06/30/2013, 11:14   #5

I still like Nvidia, but AMD is getter better and better...
Old 06/30/2013, 14:01   #6

elite*gold: 65
Indeed. Nvidia just makes better cards for now, but soon, AMD will win this race.
Old 07/01/2013, 00:13   #7

elite*gold: 361
I still don't understand the AMD VS Nvidia war, just buy whatever you're comfortable with(that's what I do).
Old 07/01/2013, 13:07   #8

Nvidia dont need to make such stupid video to proff something that not true , nvidia will always be the best .
Old 07/02/2013, 15:46   #9

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,910
AMD make cheap cards, its evident, however they also make expensive ones. Honestly, in my point of view, they both make equal cards, just Nvidia concentrate on the higher-end market, and AMD make cards for the entire market. Its just the way it works.

-jD

Tags
amd