Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anonymus: Hacker faces court proceedings

Discussion on Anonymus: Hacker faces court proceedings within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old 06/15/2013, 18:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Add Me For yahoo

:

Old 06/15/2013, 20:49   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantShutMyMouth View Post
So if i help people, two FBI men with machine guns come into my house? Cool
Lol , that is moreover than I thought ... But with machine guns? Seriously?

However, as a hacker that get a punishment for 10 years ... Is like someone who did something that harm the entire society ... But in this situation, He was helping, but not in the right way that not affect others ...

In my opinion, 10 years is too much ...
Old 06/16/2013, 15:03   #18

I doubt this guy will be a good citizen after he comes out of prison - if it was me, I would've learned my mistakes from the past and work my *** of to remain anonymous and hard or nearly impossible to be caught then **** those government faggots by hacking the **** out of it, releasing confidential stuff they would never want to get public.
Old 06/16/2013, 18:25   #19

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
I would have done the same thing as the Hacker.

The punishment should fit the crime and when you look at the crime the hacker actually committed it clearly does not in this circumstance if they follow through with it.

There was nothing harmful that came out of his edit to their website.

[sarcasm] I am glad the FBI is spending their time on important things. [/sarcasm]
Old 06/16/2013, 23:21   #20

Got to be careful on the internet -_-
Old 06/17/2013, 10:01   #21

Anonymous will probabaly get revenge...
Like that time when lot of companys stoped funding piratebay, they took down paypal for 2 weeks and they had to continue sponsoring piratebay bcz they couldnt do anything abouth it...
this is not so big thing like that, but there will surely be some anonymous members that will try to help in anyway..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2013, 11:29   #22

elite*gold: 44
Received Thanks: 1,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordyo97 View Post
Anonymous will probabaly get revenge...
Like that time when lot of companys stoped funding piratebay, they took down paypal for 2 weeks and they had to continue sponsoring piratebay bcz they couldnt do anything abouth it...
this is not so big thing like that, but there will surely be some anonymous members that will try to help in anyway..
But that is not really the right way of doing things.
Of course, justice and government aren't doing it good anyway.
But taking down businesses and forcing one's will on them can never be as good as a consent.

I get really sad when I see how easily more or less innocent parties can be (and are) harmed in a war where both sides are equally mad.

What about all those small internet businesses and private users who had a hard time keeping up their finances without PayPal?

Anonymous as a whole play a big role in making judges, court personnel, and law to what they are today. Their anti-authority campaigns sure make people beleive that "Hacktivists" are plain evil.

Not only government and justice should start to think about the issues of today.

It simply should not be, that so many people take part in a DDoS or whatever attack without even thinking about the background.
It should not be that so many Internet users fire up their Loic tool just to be part of the big movement rather than for a real motif.

People, start thinking yourself!
Sure, do not just obey the law because it's set. But then again, do not just obey some random Anons coming around the corner asking you for a "favor".

I know my post is somewhat going OT and a tl;dr, but I just wanted to tell that because this is what makes the whole thing so complicated for me.
Old 06/18/2013, 00:19   #23

anonymous is not all abouth hacking, more than half of anonymous isnt hackers, anonymous is movement ment to help people
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/18/2013, 13:15   #24

In certain conditions up to believe the fact with it. But in the situation to be against and seeing that the value of them, is less than that of the cyberpunk, I discover a complete disfavor.. .
Old 06/18/2013, 23:14   #25

I am a member of said movement and the Steubenville rape is what got me involved. His actions may not be legal but there is a HUGE problem when he does more time than the rapists. I served more time for drug charges (personal use, I was NOT a dealer) than did pedophiles & rapists that I was in jail & later prison with.

It's absurd & the justice system needs an overhaul.

Also, I am not one of the hackers of anonymous, I am what they term a 'moral ***' because I got involved due to civic outrage so I support the marches, flyer hand outs, etc. I do no hacking personally.
Old 06/21/2013, 23:25   #26

Received Thanks: 1,003
Hes no longer anon... as he was found out. Should of hidden his true identity.
And hacking a website caused that? thats seriously not all he must of been doing?
Old 06/26/2013, 21:14   #27

that this evil can not put it in the middle if not done anything

Tags
anon, court