Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anonymus: Hacker faces court proceedings

Discussion on Anonymus: Hacker faces court proceedings within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
Anonymus: Hacker faces court proceedings

He only wanted to help, but has got a higher penalty than the actual delinquents, who are made responsible for a forcible rape. That is how the action of a hacker, who goes by KYAnonymous, is titled by the media. Colourably, the 25 years old man wanted to help a 16 years old girl, who was derided in the Internet, as part of a rape. The triggering criminal act was perpetrated by members of the local football clubs in Steubenville (Ohio) and published in terms of tweets, pictures and video clips on YouTube.

The accused Hacker Deric L. is said to have undertaken the homepage of the football team and to have shifted it. Nevertheless, his only change was the addition of a demand for an apology to the 16 years gold girl. Shortly afterwards, a 2-man FBI-SWAT-Team is said to have stormed into the cyber criminal's flat with machine guns and to have taken him into custody.

The two sexual criminals will have to face each 1 year, respectively 2 years, detention (which is probably going to be suspended) and in the meantime, the highest penalty has yet not been permanently inflicted on Deric L. If he is going to be condemned for "infringement on foreign computer systems", it is possible that he has to face the highest penalty - 10 years.

In interview with the Mother-Jones-Magazine, Deric asserts: "I would to it again!" and does not show any regret. The verdict has not yet been decided, thus, it could be changed.
What do you think about this delicate situation? Please refrain from holding "hate speeches" against Anonymous or the government of the United States.

Attached Thumbnails
Anonymus: Hacker faces court proceedings-thumb.jpg  
Thanks
14 Users
Old 06/14/2013, 15:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
There's no justice!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/14/2013, 15:33   #3

Lets all commit rape then. 2yrs? No problem.
Hacking? 10 yrs? Well, Rape it is.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/14/2013, 16:25   #4

in certain circumstances up to agree with it.
but in the case of be against rapists, and seeing that the worth of them, is less than that of the hacker, I find a total injustice.

but the Government is so, prefer the degenerates that cannot have anything against them, because they fear a revolt.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2013, 16:34   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,352
Rapists cause less damage to the government / economy than hackers, which explains mentioned penalties. The aspect, that Deric's revenge and help for her are worthless at court, is unfortunate.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/14/2013, 16:52   #6

elite*gold: 834
stormed his flat with MACHINE GUNS? LOL...
Old 06/14/2013, 17:02   #7

So if i help people, two FBI men with machine guns come into my house? Cool
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/14/2013, 17:12   #8

elite*gold: 100
Each government in the G20, is afraid of hackers more than any other forms and acts of civil disobedience.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/14/2013, 17:26   #9

Hmm i wonder how many yrs u would get by raping some1 on the internet? O.o Hope the hacker gonna be ok.
Old 06/14/2013, 19:27   #10

elite*gold: 44
Received Thanks: 1,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsy Xeemy View Post
Rapists cause less damage to the government / economy than hackers, which explains mentioned penalties. The aspect, that Deric's revenge and help for her are worthless at court, is unfortunate.
Unfortunate it is.
Whatever the circumstances may be, self-administered justice is strictly prohibited - for reason!
This is what I believe in on one side.
But the very same me is also the one who would probably do exactly the same thing.

There should be a kind of policy more complex than "guilty or not guilty" for hacker crimes. Even if it's hard to understand, the "hacker" should learn a lesson from this incident - but up to 10 years of arrest is more than far too much.

If the government is really freightened about those people being able to harm them, they should really think further than they do now.
Prison or other penalties are no choice to earn friends, but they cause hatred against politics and justice.

If the boy came out of prison in ten years, would he then be a nice guy and live a normal life? NO!
He would have lost his teenage years, his educational perspective, and the chance to ever get a good job or nice life.
Whereever this happens, criminals are born. This can not possibly be a coincidence.

Short side note: the heading is wrong - it should be "Anonymous" with an "ou".
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/14/2013, 23:38   #11

this is conspiracy
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2013, 12:46   #12

i think its not cool to punish a person that tried to help someone,true,hackers can make lots of damage to company's and so on,but this person didn't do any of that,he just removed pictures and so on from the site,my opinion is that the FBI overreacted when they rushed into this hackers flat,he did nothing wrong,however this is 1 case
but globally Anonymous has done lot of damage to many different company's so i guess thats where the hate comes from for people like him......
however,prison wont help in this case,prison just makes people bigger criminals.....
Old 06/15/2013, 12:47   #13

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
The penalties should definitely be switched. Rapists and paedophiles should face the highest penalties possible.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2013, 13:16   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid View Post
The penalties should definitely be switched. Rapists and paedophiles should face the highest penalties possible.
that will never happen,because to goverment some company's are more important then 3-4 women that got raped.....
if company gets hacked,if their servers go down,like lets say,facebook,they lose milions of dollars,if 2-3 women gets raped,no one looses any money,personaly i think thats retarded,but thats how the goverment thinks...
and money will always be more important then some random peoples lives.....
Old 06/15/2013, 14:17   #15

hey.... you guys wanna start riot!
this is not color racist anymore.. this is cyber racist

Tags
anon, court