Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Firefall Open Beta announced

Discussion on Firefall Open Beta announced within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Firefall Open Beta announced

The free-to-play open world shooter, from Red 5 Studios, is ready to start its open beta -or so it seems- and allow players from everywhere to have a lot of hours of entertainment shooting and exploring the world of Firefall.

“We’re incredibly excited to be nearing what we consider to be the most important stage of Firefall’s development – Open Beta. For us, Open Beta isn’t a traditional 'marketing beta', but rather an opportunity to include many more players in our community-driven development process. We’re looking forward to welcoming these new players into the community and continuing to build an amazing game together.”

These were the words of James Macauley, Vice President of Development at Red 5 Studios.

The open beta for this game will start on July 9, and some new content has been announced, including:
  • City Power Levels: Players will receive new bonuses and rewards in the open world by increasing the power level of major cities through local missions and encounters.
  • Melding Exploration: By raising city power levels and unlocking special dropships, players will finally be able to enter and explore pockets of the deadly Melding energy storm surrounding New Eden.
  • Chosen Instances: Fortifying the open world allows players to take the fight to the Chosen, driving back the hostile alien race in epic new battle instances.
  • Crafting and Progression: Players will continue to see major additions to crafting and Battleframe progression (including the new UI).

All the information you need to know can be found at the game's official site, going from beta registration up to some quite interesting paid packages.

What do you expect to see on this game?
Attached Thumbnails
Firefall Open Beta announced-firefall.jpg  
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/19/2013, 06:49   #2

I've been waiting for this game to be released since it was announced, I am not a huge fan of the cartoonish-environment, yet it seems like a game that, at least, is worth a try
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2013, 14:28   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
I played it during the closed beta and I didn't really like it that much. I expected a bit more but I might give it a second try. At least I sold my beta account for 20€.
Old 04/19/2013, 14:56   #4

elite*gold: 0
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyz xD I love this game i bet they made some updates because
Closed beta was kinda awkward .Oh well ,will see soon ^_^ Also ty for informing us
JohnHeartz :3
Old 04/19/2013, 16:09   #5

Thanks4info!
Old 04/19/2013, 17:35   #6

elite*gold: 834
is this game pay2win?
Old 04/19/2013, 19:04   #7

How can it be if it is still in closed beta? Check over the only paid packages that are available right now, it doesn't seem like it, but nobody can know if this is or isn't going to be pay to win if the game hasn't even launched...
Old 04/19/2013, 20:28   #8

elite*gold: 834
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
How can it be if it is still in closed beta? Check over the only paid packages that are available right now, it doesn't seem like it, but nobody can know if this is or isn't going to be pay to win if the game hasn't even launched...
well age wushu is also in beta... & ppl say that its pay2win
Old 04/19/2013, 21:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaboer View Post
is this game pay2win?
Trust me , all the games are pay to win ....
Old 04/22/2013, 09:53   #10

elite*gold: 32
Cool! :> Can't hurt to try it out!
Old 04/22/2013, 19:23   #11

elite*gold: 240
Looks like its worth a try!
Old 04/22/2013, 20:27   #12

elite*gold: 29
i wonder if its a grinder game,does it take alot of time to lvl up and so on.......
Old 04/26/2013, 07:40   #13

cool lets see

Tags
firefall