Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ride To Hell Saga Release Information

Old   #1
elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 20/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,893
Ride To Hell Saga Release Information

It has been announced by Deep Silver that their game Ride To Hell: Retribution is being released on June 25 for North America and 28 for the rest of the world; being released for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Eutechnyx, the studio behind Nascar the Game: Inside Line, is the responsible to make this game true, and along with the title of Ride To Hell: Retribution, 2 other games from the same saga have been mentioned. Choppers and seedy dive bars are the two things to expect on these biker brawling games.

The story of the game is quite interesting, being starred by Jake Conway, a biker on a quest for vengeance, who isn't alone, but with his biker gang backing him up. There aren't many details about the game, but what is certain is that fights, kills and a lot of blood is to be expected in this game.

The second game will be titled Ride To Hell: Route 666 and will focus on highway combat, where Jake, along with his crew will be facing road bandits during their journey.

"Road ruffians can recruit and command a gang of their linking as they take over historic Route 66, using arcade combat and light tactics to give rivals a nasty case of road rash"

The last game of the saga will be Ride to Hell: Beatdown is supposed to be a "rock'n'roll brawler"...for mobile devices...

What do you think about these games?
Attached Thumbnails
Ride To Hell Saga Release Information-ridetohell.jpg  

3 Users
Old   #2
elite*gold: 834
The Black Market: 21/0/0
is this an open world game?
Old   #3
elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 20/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,893
Originally Posted by zaboer View Post
is this an open world game?
I don't have a definitive answer for this, but as far as I can tell due to the videos and what I've read, it seems like the game is more like a "mission-style" so no open-world

release, ride to hell