Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The War Z Hacked

Old   #16

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 6,270
Falls es wen interessiert, dabei wurden auch die Sourcecodes des Clients und des Servers geleakt.

Screen:

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #17

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi4uric3 View Post
Falls es wen interessiert, dabei wurden auch die Sourcecodes des Clients und des Servers geleakt.
Didn't know about it, I'd love to play around with that source

Old   #18

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisergene View Post

Die Kiddys halten sich fern von WarZ? Haha. Und das Game ist alles andere als schwer...
Ehm naja! Sag mir dan bitte Per PN wie ich in 30 Minuten wie ich schnell erfolgreich bin und mich endlich Zombies Nähern kann ohne durch 4 Hits zu sterben!
Old   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~>Slayer<~ View Post
Ehm naja! Sag mir dan bitte Per PN wie ich in 30 Minuten wie ich schnell erfolgreich bin und mich endlich Zombies Nähern kann ohne durch 4 Hits zu sterben!
Zombies sollen auch normalerweise sterben wenn man ihnen mit ner Taschenlampe das Gehirn zerdrückt.

Old   #20

Sort of reminds me of other game APB Reloaded I don't mean scams and stuff but problems with hackers. Eh. ._.
Old   #21

I just think that War Z was just a get money quick scheme but the developers weren't expecting there to be such a back lash with their loosely spent time on "fixing and upgrading the game".

I have quite a few friends who were with this game since it was just being talked about before they released any screen shots or gameplay.

A lot of my friends have said that WarZ could have been something good if there was a better company behind it. From what they have done to WarZ just shows that they have no clue what they are doing or that they just do not want to put the effort into fixing the game since people are still buying the game now on steam and such.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawak View Post
Well the community makes it hard for WarZ to become a better game.
False

The constant lies about the game it self from the creators make it hard to become a better game. The constant bans for no reason make it hard to become a better game. The big one is that GMs go into the game with fully loaded gear and annihilate there customers over and over to get them to purchase in game items.

The game was doomed to fail from the start of the false advertisement and being removed from steam.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoShintaxo View Post
A lot of my friends have said that WarZ could have been something good if there was a better company behind it. From what they have done to WarZ just shows that they have no clue what they are doing or that they just do not want to put the effort into fixing the game since people are still buying the game now on steam and such.
The game has a lot of potential, it just needs competent developers that can commit to the game and its players, but in the hands of HammerPoint this game is doomed.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
The game has a lot of potential, it just needs competent developers that can commit to the game and its players, but in the hands of HammerPoint this game is doomed.
Agreed. They probably won't admit that since people are still foolishly buying it all over the internet, once the income of money stops i'm sure they will come out and say that the game is closing or being canceled.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

I actually wouldn't be surprised if this was done by themselves to have an excuse to close the game...if that happens, I'd definitely try to get the source of this game to check why is it that their "developers" took so long to fix simple issues....
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26

Kommt es jetzt wieder oder für immer down?
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeo13294 View Post
Kommt es jetzt wieder oder für immer down?
Guessing from what they posted on their website (link in the main post of the thread) they are working in order to bring everything back online, after securing everything, but personally, I wouldn't be surprised if at the end, they decide to keep it offline...
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #28

elite*gold: 100
in other forum i saw War Z server files leked
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokosas007 View Post
in other forum i saw War Z server files leked
I have yet to find them...might be an interesting practice to check over the game's source
Old   #30

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,600
Another fail in their never ending fail-streak. These guys are awesome!

Do I have to mention that was sarcasm?

Thanks
2 Users

Tags
hacked, warz