Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Titanic: Honor and Glory - IndieGoGo campaign

Old   #1
elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 20/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,893
Titanic: Honor and Glory - IndieGoGo campaign

Titanic: Honor and Glory is the name of a project from ambitious developers that aims to create a video game that will allow players to explore the whole ship, being as detailed and specific as it could possibly be.

The game is being developed with CryEngine 3 by Four Funnels Entertainment, and now is seeking for help in order to accomplish its goal of becoming a full game, which will even have two different game styles: the first one would let players live the whole experience of going in the R.M.S. Titanic and exploring it until the catastrophe happens; and the second one would be an adventure game-type scenario in which players will be in the role of a man that is looking to clear his name.

Funnels Entertainment is trying to accomplish this by starting its IndieGoGo fundraising campaign, for which they have released the following video:

Here are some screenshots of Titanic: Honor and Glory which have been posted by the developers:

What do you think about this project?
Attached Thumbnails
Titanic: Honor and Glory - IndieGoGo campaign-tumblr_mjqtoj6fcg1rnh1c7o1_500.jpg  

4 Users
Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Its a nice project
Old   #3
elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 5/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,333
I find that everyone that uses the CryEngine fails hard at optimizing it, everyone that's not Crytek. I hope this one's better.
1 User
Old   #4
The Black Market: 2/0/1
Nice! good luck guys

Old   #5
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Its a very cool project. Hope people will help you to fulfill your project and make it real!

1 User