Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Assassins Creed 4: Brazil - location of the next part?

Discussion on Assassins Creed 4: Brazil - location of the next part? within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,199
Assassins Creed 4: Brazil - location of the next part?

Just recently Assassins Creed 3 has also become available for PC and now the gossip factory is working overtime. If one is to believe the most recent statements of a senior employee with Ubisoft Brazil, the next chapter of the game will be set in in Brazil. This information was revealed during an interview with a Portuguese-speaking Internet medium.

Can you imagine that the long history of Desmond and his forefathers will continue in South America? The statement that the next part of the story will be set in Brazil came from none other than Ubisoft Brazil’s Managing Director Bertrand Chaverot himself.

The actual reason for the interview was to apologize for the lack of success of the scene in São Paulo is having. However, by saying that "the next chapter will be set in our country" the employee probably went a bit beyond what he meant to say.

We should still keep in mind that his comment is not to be considered an official statement and that what Bertrand Chaverot claims is not necessarily true.

Source: Next Assassin's Creed set in Brazil? - GameSpot.com
Attached Thumbnails
Assassins Creed 4: Brazil - location of the next part?-1.jpg.jpg  
Thanks
12 Users
Old 12/11/2012, 12:31   #2

i hope be true i really want more assassin's creed but at Assassin's Creed III the Finish its Like There wont have more because the world was save i dont know what happen with the guy from the 3rd mission from desmond myles missions he run and i just get into the room where is desmond fathe'r and that was all havent catch the Guy From Abstergo Which i Met Him In First Mission of Assassin's Creed III ( Desmond Missions )
Old 12/19/2012, 07:08   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
not to spoil, but i think Assassins Creed 3 would(and it IS) a good point to end the series and focus on new ones(i would like to see Ubisoft pilot idea of Assassins creed and Prince of Persia)
Old 01/06/2013, 20:59   #4

I don't know, but at the end of Assassin's Creed 3, Desmond die... However, I think in AC4 it will heal or he's reincarnates or whatever...
Old 01/10/2013, 15:53   #5

I believe that AC4 will take playe during the french revolution as this is shortly after the american one
Old 02/01/2013, 19:43   #6

very good
Old 02/02/2013, 04:21   #7

very good
Old 02/03/2013, 11:07   #8

elite*gold: 19
The Black Market: 106/0/7
Not bad, could be worse.
Old 02/06/2013, 17:42   #9

Very nice game ! i like it
Old 02/07/2013, 02:19   #10

ok
Old 02/07/2013, 20:03   #11

That just doesn't make a lot of sense.

I mean, all the series were developing chronologically in time. And now they want to switch to the Conquistadores' times? I can't think of any other global events in South America worth arranging the footage of the game in, so that must be it.

I would love to see some develpoment in time that would be bringning the game closer to the present, when finally (prolly in the last chapter of the series) modern Assassin's would be able to fight for the world against those Gods.