Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xbox 720: Launch during 2013's Holidays

Discussion on Xbox 720: Launch during 2013's Holidays within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
Xbox 720: Launch during 2013's Holidays

Sources familiar to Microsoft's plans have revealed that the successor of the seven-years old Xbox 360, codenamed Durango might be launched in time for 2013's Thanksgiving.

This next-gen console is planned for Thanksgiving and Christmas sales, yet this hasn't been totally confirmed by Microsoft directly, as it hasn't decided whether to reveal the Xbox 720 at an industry event (E3, for example) or during a completely separate event, which would be just for this gaming console, following what was done in 2005 with the MTV Xbox 360 Special.

There is no hurry for this company in launching the newest Xbox console, as it has been shown during the week around Thanksgiving, in which Microsoft sold over 750,000 Xbox 360 around the world.

There isn't much to do in here than wait, as by the time this new gaming console gets launched, Sony's PlayStation 4 might be on its way as well, giving room for a brand-fight for customers.
Attached Thumbnails
Xbox 720: Launch during 2013's Holidays-xbox720.jpg  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/03/2012, 06:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
thanks for news. where do you have got the information for the news?
Old 12/03/2012, 07:11   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
I have plenty of different news-feeds that I am personally subscribed to, as well as direct contacts through email directly, this one I got the email first and then went ahead to research further through my news-feeds
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/03/2012, 09:32   #4

elite*gold: 10
thanks
Old 12/03/2012, 10:54   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Very interesting. I'm curious about what it'll actually look like and the kind of development it'll support. I guess we'll see!
Old 12/03/2012, 17:13   #6

elite*gold: 31
nice, but i will only buy it if they stop taking money for playing games ( for which i also spend money ) online....

still a nice console ^-^

Tags
launch, microsoft, xbox 720