Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

45.000 Copies of Natural Selection 2 Given Away

Old   #1
elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 20/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,893
45.000 Copies of Natural Selection 2 Given Away

Exactly, as the title states, the developers of Natural Selection 2 -Unknown Worlds Entertainment- have given away 45 thousand copies of the game, for free.

The fortunate users whom have gotten these copies, are the ones who pre-purchased the game before it appeared on the Steam Store, giving these users a free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition, plus, a giftable copy of the Standard Edition, which has been posted on the users' Steam Gift Inventories.

The release date of this anticipated game has not been yet officially announced, yet Unknown Worlds Entertainment has said that it will take place next month (October).

Natural Selection 2 is an strategic action-based shooter, which involves a fight between humans and aliens, and players can choose which side to play.
Attached Thumbnails
45.000 Copies of Natural Selection 2 Given Away-002e47.jpg  

5 Users