Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance gameplay

Discussion on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance gameplay within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance gameplay

In MG Rising: Revengeance, players take on the role of Raiden, the student of Snake. In the normal MG games, you would normally take control over Snake, where it's more of an espionage game than a slash-and-hack game; Raiden is an altered robot-like human, so this game is more about how much damage you can deal.

Many fans of the Metal Gear franchise asked the developers to be able to control Raiden, and so the developers have answered.

The main weapon of Raiden is the Katana, which can cut through almost anything. The game gives you a "Blade Mode," which is like the Bullet-Time mechanism in Max Payne but for Raiden. This mode drains life away so care must be taken in using it.

One cool feature of MG Rising: Revengeance is that you can use the katana to cut through anything; if there's something blocking your path, you can use your blade to cut through it and continue your journey.

Accuracy and control over the katana was something that the developers wanted implement carefully, and using the right analog stick, you can control exactly where you want to swing or hack that blade.

There are also many non-katana weapons available in the game, such as the missile launcher, which can be used to take down any flying or big enemies.

MG Rising: Revengeance will be released in Spring 2013 on Xbox 360 and PS3.

Below is the E3 trailer for MG Rising: Revengeance:

And below is a video of some of the gameplay:

Attached Thumbnails
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance gameplay-250px-metal_gear_rising_revengeance_cover.jpg  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2012, 16:45   #2

Add some utube for it
gonna help alot to know more about it
amd maybe add so,e clearn pics =)
Old 06/07/2012, 16:51   #3

I've added a Youtube video of the gameplay now. The images I had in this article were screenshots from the Konami Press Conference, and my laptop isn't so good. I'll try and find some better pictures.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2012, 19:27   #4

Beautifull gameplay.
Old 06/17/2012, 11:25   #5

man... the things ima do in blade mode. going to be amazing

Tags
e3, hands-on, metal gear, reveangance