Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ubisoft's upcoming FPS giants

Discussion on Ubisoft's upcoming FPS giants within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ubisoft's upcoming FPS giants

Last night Ubisoft showed us some amazing upcoming game content, with another I-wish-I-was-funny-enough-to-be-a-comedian host. We had a look at Far Cry 3's venture into madness, Sam Fisher's latest exploits in Splinter Cell Blacklist and much more. So, let's have a look at some of the FPS content Ubisoft laid out for us for the coming year.

Far Cry 3
Ubisoft gave us another look ingame at Far Cry 3. For many people, these were the few key features: boobs, tattoos, insanity, bows & arrows and tigers.

From what we can see so far, the game looks well written and well put together, with smooth animations and vivid graphics. If you haven't gotten into the Far Cry series before, now's a good time to start. Also, the PS3 version of the game will feature a four player co-op mode with a custom, unique campaign!

Far Cry 3 | E3 2012 Step Into Insanity Trailer [NORTH AMERICA] - YouTube

While this woman appeared beautiful in the video, I just couldn't get a good still image of her.

And here's a look at the co-op gameplay from Sony's press conference.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw8nu3yz2KA

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
This game shows us Sam Fisher's return in another round of ass-kicking stealth and military combat. The gameplay demo below will give you all the information you need, and while some fans of the series aren't pleased with the lack of darkness-based sneaking and stealth in the demo, we still have a lot to see regarding this game.

Splinter Cell Blacklist - First Gameplay Demo - YouTube

Attached Thumbnails
Ubisoft's upcoming FPS giants-farcry3_thumb.jpg  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/05/2012, 17:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Farcry3 : Looks amazing ! , the graphics...oh dear ***, just great ! Can't wait to play it

Tags
e3, far cry 3, fps, splinter cell, ubisoft