Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Of Orcs and Men trailer shows jaw-breaking goodness

Discussion on Of Orcs and Men trailer shows jaw-breaking goodness within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Of Orcs and Men trailer shows jaw-breaking goodness

A new E3 trailer has been launched for the upcoming brutal action RPG, Of Orcs and Men, due for release in September of this year. Jointly developed by Spiders and Cyanide Studio, Of Orcs and Men is a rather fresh take on the Human-Orc relationship, whereby the player takes on the role of an elite Orc warrior from the legendary legion of Bloodjaws. The brutish Orc warrior and his stealthy Goblin companion must infiltrate the Empire of Men to put an end to their long reign of oppression and enslavement of Orc and Goblin kind. Their goal is to kill the Emperor of Men, in hopes that it will put an end to the war between the races.

This trailer shows us a beautiful, magical world with graphics that will really help bring in the next generation of games. The gameplay style is not yet certain, but we do know that it revolves around the brutish, high-damage Orc and the stealthy, assassin Goblin duo, so RPG elements are certain to arise.

Attached Thumbnails
Of Orcs and Men trailer shows jaw-breaking goodness-logo_of_orcs_and_men.jpg  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/01/2012, 18:06   #2

Remaind me an Assasin creed and wartcraft 3D looking very nice .
Old 06/01/2012, 21:04   #3

Reminds me of Skyrim cant wait till the release
Old 06/01/2012, 21:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0195678 View Post
Reminds me of Skyrim cant wait till the release
Yeah same, I really think it looks better than the default, unmodded Skyrim. Can't wait to see what it's really like ingame.

Tags
cyanide studio, e3, of orcs and men, spiders