Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWTOR free weekend

Discussion on SWTOR free weekend within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
SWTOR free weekend

Hello fellow elitepvpers. Star Wars The Old Republic is a pay to play sci-fi MMORPG by Lucasarts, BioWare and EA. It has been a great success so far, to attract even more potential players, they're hosting a free weekend! That's right! From the 17th of May to the 21st you can just register, download and play for free.

During the free test:

No credit card is required to take part in the Weekend Pass Free Trial.
You can play for up to four full days free.
Characters you create during the trial will be saved to your account, so allowing you to continue on your journeys once you've purchased the game and redeemed the Game Product Registration Code at the Code Redemption Center.
You'll be able to experience the first fifteen (15) levels of the game, allowing you to explore the Origin Worlds for each character class, as well as possibly seeing your faction’s Capital World.
You will also be able to join other players take part in Player-vs-Player Warzones, or group with friends to take on one of the numerous Flashpoints in the game.

Just go to - Star Wars: The Old Republic and try the game out yourself!

Have fun,
TheConArtist
Attached Thumbnails
SWTOR free weekend-star-wars-img.gif  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/24/2012, 22:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Meh they should make it PFF permanently =\

Tags
swtor