Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C9 Closed beta enters its final stretch

Discussion on C9 Closed beta enters its final stretch within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
C9 Closed beta enters its final stretch

The finale of Continent of the Ninth's closed beta event is coming, as Webzen open their servers for another two full weeks of beta fun.

Players from the previous beta will be able to maintain their old characters, as well as try out the new Berserker class!

This will be your last chance to use your character before the wipe, when everyone starts again from scratch.

If you have yet to try out Continent of the Ninth, click here to visit their homepage and find info on getting yourself a beta key and getting ingame! Also, check out our own preview & guide, soon to be updated with the latest information on the new Berserker class.
Attached Thumbnails
C9 Closed beta enters its final stretch-812c9.jpg  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/16/2012, 23:36   #2

On 17 O'Clock the Servers are Online.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2012, 16:00   #3

my C9 lvl 35

HOW
Old 05/26/2012, 01:30   #4

elite*gold: 40
This is pretty much Vindictus 2.0
Old 05/26/2012, 03:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDreamer View Post
This is pretty much Vindictus 2.0
Kinda, yeah. It's a similar premise to Vindictus, but it's definitely a more detailed, and in my eyes, far superior game. Vindictus got old pretty quick for me :P
Old 06/03/2012, 02:03   #6

is this a free to play game?
Old 06/03/2012, 02:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dale012710 View Post
is this a free to play game?
Yep! Free to play, and I'd imagine they're adding an item mall to the coming open beta. Though nothing has been announced just yet.
Old 06/03/2012, 18:22   #8

i really need a beta key for this game.....

when i click start game on site its says <See you at OBT> can u help ?

getting beta key is so hard.. dont know how/where to start.
Old 06/03/2012, 19:46   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevc View Post
i really need a beta key for this game.....

when i click start game on site its says <See you at OBT> can u help ?

getting beta key is so hard.. dont know how/where to start.
Well considering the closed beta is completely over now, I don't think you'll need one. Just wait for open beta, though it's not confirmed when that'll be.
Old 06/03/2012, 23:38   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrug View Post
Well considering the closed beta is completely over now, I don't think you'll need one. Just wait for open beta, though it's not confirmed when that'll be.
are you sure? well thats good news ;D.

this month u think ? ?
Old 06/03/2012, 23:41   #11

I'm certain xD

I kind of doubt it, maybe next month. But keep an eye on here, I'll be sure to post the news as soon as it comes through

Tags
c9, closed beta, continent of the ninth