Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Brick-Force Closed Beta started

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,600
Brick-Force Closed Beta started

Yesterday evening, Brick-Force's closed beta phase was unleashed. The first selected players are blasting and building their way through Brick-Force already, and more will be released onto the servers during several waves. Those who wish to access the Brick-Force universe to "Build, Share and Play" can still register over at the brand-new official site.

Just in time for yesterday's beta launch, the Brick-Force website was placed online. Visitors can expect a range of tutorials, media, community functions and features that will be expanded upon. A community forum will also be implemented very soon.
In the current test phase Brick-Force is playable on PC in six languages, and the browser based version will be within the next weeks. Furthermore, sandbox mode will be playable on smartphones and tablets, thanks to the Unity 3 Engine. The open beta phase and official release will follow later this spring.

Brick-Force - Build, Share, Play

This sandbox shooter allows players to create worlds and maps that they've always dreamed of, brick by brick. They can also share these virtual playgrounds with community and use them as the backdrop for fast paced shooter hunts against fellow players or computerized opponents. This comic style online game is built on the 'Unity 3D' engine and will be playable directly in a web browser. The 'sandbox' mode, in which players use simple building blocks to construct complex environments, can be played on social networks and mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Brick-Force is being developed by Korean game developer EXE Games as a co-production with Infernum. The closed beta was launched on February 28, 2012. Open beta and release will follow in spring 2012. Several language versions are planned. More information can be found at News ‹ Brick-Force.com - Build, Share and Play.
Attached Thumbnails
Brick-Force Closed Beta started-brick-force.jpg  

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 11
Ich verkaufe noch Beta Keys für Brick Force! 2keys 10€ PSC

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by baschkim View Post
Ich verkaufe noch Beta Keys für Brick Force! 2keys 10€ PSC
viel zu überteuert! ich werf die für 5-10 e*gold rum

----

Game is a bit buggy ;< some hard connection problems ;|
Old   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,333
Well, that's why it's called a beta test

Old   #5

elite*gold: 9
is that a game? and if it is .... is it cool? ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

elite*gold: 6
Received Thanks: 2,115
im still waiting for my access email. i registered with a key, kinda makes me sad. i was really looking forward to the closed beta launch but now i still can't play