Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Risen 2: Dark Waters Pre-orders Now Available

Discussion on Risen 2: Dark Waters Pre-orders Now Available within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,111
Risen 2: Dark Waters Pre-orders Now Available

Deep Silver U.S. announced today it has partnered with Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in the Americas, on a distribution deal for the upcoming pirate-themed role-playing game, Risen 2: Dark Waters, and that the game is now available for pre-order at all major retailers and online.

Fans who pre-order Risen 2: Dark Waters will receive the Risen 2: Dark Waters Special Edition, which includes the “Treasure Isle” downloadable content (DLC) map pack with at least five extra hours of quest lines and an additional island location not available in the standard version.

Preorders exclusively at North American GameStop® stores will also receive the “Pirate's Clothes” equipment set, which gives the player additional stat bonuses and a wicked extra pistol from the start of the game, in addition to the Special Edition extra content.

Developed by Piranha Bytes, Risen 2: Dark Waters takes place several years after the end of the original Risen, when humanity is pushed to the brink of existence and one of the only safe havens is Caldera, a city located on the peninsula of the Lost Realm. However, even this sanctuary is threatened by the world at chaos, as monstrous sea monsters cause shipments of vital supplies to come to a grinding halt. The hero, upon discovering a rumor that the pirates of the Southern islands know of a way to banish the creatures of the deep, journeys to infiltrate their ranks and attempt to acquire this knowledge in time to save Caldera from imminent peril.

Deep Silver will release Risen 2: Dark Waters for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 system on May 22, 2012 in the USA and Canada and April 27 for Windows PC.
Attached Thumbnails
Risen 2: Dark Waters Pre-orders Now Available-rollenspiel-risen-2-dark-waters-sonnenuntergang-745x419-734ac409adb1fb46.jpg  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2012, 15:02   #2

elite*gold: 9
is it cool? (the game)
Old 03/02/2012, 21:32   #3

Never heard of 1, don't intend to get 2.
Old 03/02/2012, 21:37   #4

Received Thanks: 1,089
Thanks for the information.. I played the first part. It was quite good!
Old 03/02/2012, 23:50   #5

Risen 2 pirate RPG ? O.O Never heard It will be oriented in pirate action and etc Risen (1) Was Good Game I M gonna buy Risen 2
Old 03/03/2012, 00:15   #6

elite*gold: 570
The Black Market: 232/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,652
Risen 2 YEAH geil
Bin mal gespannt wie das wird!
Old 03/03/2012, 00:17   #7

elite*gold: 120
22. May in Europe and 27. April in USA?
Piranha Bytes is located in Germany, why does it release one Month before in the USA?

And the Game is nice!
Piranha Bytes made Gothic 1-3. This ones were the best RPG's ever made!
Believe me!
Old 03/14/2012, 08:19   #8

risen 1 got a bad ending but its better than what gothic series did in there part 3...gothic 1 and 2 are epic.....
wating for this one too
Old 03/23/2012, 08:33   #9

Risen 2 is all we have left after the Gothic series got castrated so badly. I'm hoping it does well.
Old 04/03/2012, 07:23   #10

looks cool