Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Auto Club Revolution adds new game mode

Old   #1
elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 5/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,333
Auto Club Revolution adds new game mode

Hello my fellow elitepvpers! Developed by Eutechnyx, "Auto Club Revolution" is a 3D realistic racing MMO that offers top-notch quality for the best price - free!
In cooperation with the motor industry, Auto Club Revolution is rumored to have about 50 officially licensed cars from the world's top motor companies. The game is a great community platform for all car enthusiasts as you will be able to discuss about your favorite cars, collect, and customize them.
An elaborate mix between website and client will allow you to socialize with people from anywhere, while the racing part is handled by a client, that provides top quality console-like graphics to ensure the best gameplay experience.
The Eliminator mode pins opponents against one another, every 60 seconds the last racer is eliminated from the race. Currently the "Eliminator" mode is available on Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Silverstone, Infineon Raceway (these are all real tracks by the way), and some custom racing tracks.

They're still recruiting closed beta testers, so try your luck and apply at Auto Club Revolution. The Online Racing Game and Car Community

As usual, here are some pretty pictures (if these are screenshots, this should be a really sweet game).

Give the game a try, and thanks for reading,
Attached Thumbnails
Auto Club Revolution adds new game mode-auto-car.gif  

2 Users
Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Any hacks for it out yet?