Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Repulse closed beta

Discussion on Repulse closed beta within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Repulse closed beta

"Aeria games" have just announced that the closed beta of Repulse starts tomorrow on January 6th. Now for those of you who don't know - Repulse is a first person sci-fi shooter now published by Aeria games.
The game offers amazing graphics, utilizing the power of the Unreal 3 engine.
There are three basic classes in the game:

The first one being the Assault
A heavy unit that mainly uses large caliber weaponry like Shotguns, Machine guns and mountable grenade launchers.
But by far the most important feature of the Assault class is their ability to dash through their opponents using jetpacks!

The second one is the Sniper
A master of long range combat, and the usual culprit of more than 50% of rage quits!
Equipped with a long range rife and relatively weak armor, the sniper is no pushover! Having the ability to go invisible for short periods of time makes sniping a little bit easier even in the smallest of maps.

The last but not least the Engineer
The one and only support character in the game, the engineer has the ability to see their teammates lifepoints, heal them and do some considerable damage to their opponents. Armed with light weaponry and healing weapons, the support is a must have for any team.

Seems familiar? The game use to be called Genesis A.D. and published by "ijji". To freshen your memory a bit, here are a few screenshots and the game trailer. With a new publisher expect a completely revamped game and tons of new content.

If you like what you see, sing up for the beta here at Repulse - Free Sci-Fi FPS from Aeria Games.

I hope you enjoy the game!
Thank you for your time,
TheConArtist
Attached Thumbnails
Repulse closed beta-repulse.gif  
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/26/2012, 23:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Looks really awesome!
Old 02/06/2012, 15:20   #3

elite*gold: 4
nice (=
Old 02/06/2012, 16:07   #4

elite*gold: 0
ich schau mirs an
Old 02/06/2012, 16:08   #5

elite*gold: 23
Received Thanks: 1,435
Voll dumm bekomme dauernzu ein Kick weil mein Ping zu hoch ist habe bis jetzt nur 1 Spiel beenden können