Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Boosting Services

Discussion on Free Boosting Services within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old 09/10/2016, 11:53   #16

elite*gold: 187
The Black Market: 175/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostachu View Post
Master tier Booster boosting up to Platinum!

Hey Guys,

I'm currently playing with some friends who are lower elo so i need a smurf account.

I'm Master tier on my main account and im also a professional elobooster. Of course this service is for free.

Check out my Thread: click on the picture below

Sincerely,
Lukas
BUMP
Old 09/11/2016, 20:05   #17

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidmäßig View Post

Das Angebot steht nur ab und zu zur Verfügung. Werde mich melden falls ich wieder Zeit habe.
Ich werde maximal ein Konto gleichzeitig "boosten" und spiele erst mal nur bis Gold 5 was sich natürlich demnächst ändern kann.

Nun zu mir, ich spiele League of Legends seit Season 2 (zwischendurch 1,5 Jahre Pause). Mein höchster Rang war Season 4 Diamond 4. Zurzeit bin ich Platinum 2

Zurzeit nur EUW Accounts.
bump
Old 09/12/2016, 13:52   #18

elite*gold: 26
pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostachu View Post
BUMP
pm on skype
Old 09/13/2016, 15:57   #19

elite*gold: 0
Free boost EU/NA ( to duoq w/ my customers)

Looking for EUW accounts LOWER TIER ACCOUNTS ONLY. ( Like bronze 5 - 3 not 2-1 ) I don't need div 1-2 accounts)
- Bronze Tier
- Silver Tier
- Gold Tier
- Low mmr is plus.
(Account needs to have fiddle and proper ap rune page!)
Old 09/14/2016, 18:12   #20

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ryuzaki™ View Post
Hello dear league of legends community.

I'm currently searching some silver5 - gold5 accounts to boost.
I will play with 2 Premades, both of them have smurfs but I don't.
I would play like 3-4 Games a day if possible.

Of couse we can duo too, if u need proof of my elo.

Add me in Skype.
#ppp
Old 09/15/2016, 15:33   #21

Quote:
League of Legends free boost up to Silver 1

Das Angebot steht nur ab und zu zur Verfügung. Werde mich melden falls ich wieder Zeit habe.
Ich werde maximal ein Konto gleichzeitig "boosten" und spiele erst mal nur bis Silver 1 was sich natürlich demnächst ändern kann.

Nun zu mir, ich spiele League of Legends seit Season 2 (zwischendurch 1,5 Jahre Pause). Mein höchster Rang war Season 4 Diamond 4. Zurzeit bin ich Platinum 2

bump
Old 09/16/2016, 12:49   #22

looking for silver5/gold5 accs with quin offering boost to plat5, my old thread
Old 09/16/2016, 14:11   #23

elite*gold: 1
Hello dear league of legends community.

I'm currently searching some silver5 - gold5 accounts to boost.
I will play with 2 Premades, both of them have smurfs but I don't.
I would play like 3-4 Games a day if possible.

Of couse we can duo too, if u need proof of my elo.

Add me in Skype.
Old 09/16/2016, 17:47   #24

Hey guys! I need League of legends boosting vouch!

My main post:

I do mmorpg levelling, pokemon go levelling, masteries on mobas like hots/lol ecc, overwatch levelling/boosting and other farming/grinding services.

Just ask or contact me if you're interested, I mean free things are alwyas good things ^^
Old 09/17/2016, 13:44   #25

Need accounts for duoq with customers (free boost)

I'm a professional booster, have been boosting for a while since season 3, have over 7k games.

I need accounts that i can use to play with DUOQ customers. I guarantee no flame, scripts or leaves on your accounts also won't talk to anyone.

What I need are accounts that are bronze - lower silver - lower gold. The free boost won't be done right away but whenever I have duoq orders.

For more details add me on skype. Can provide with proof on the website i currently work. Also whenever I acces your account you will be notified by me via skype.

proof:

Need a low gold EUW for 2 divisions asap
Old 09/19/2016, 12:25   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajetan110 View Post
looking for silver5/gold5 accs with quin offering boost to plat5, my old thread
bump
Old 09/19/2016, 21:14   #27

Quote:
League of Legends free boost up to Silver 1

Ich werde maximal ein Konto gleichzeitig "boosten" und spiele erst mal nur bis Silver 1 was sich natürlich demnächst ändern kann.

bump
Old 09/20/2016, 00:09   #28

Hey, I'm a professional elo booster for 2 of the biggest boosting, coaching and duoq playing websites. I'm looking for accounts that I WILL PLAY ON with MY CUSTOMERS. I WILL NOT play duoq with YOU. I will play on your account, with customers of mine, resulting in your account getting boosted for FREE.

If you're looking for a free boost - hit me up on skype or via private message here.
skype = peppek1993

Currently looking for:
-bronze accounts
-silver accounts
-gold 5 to gold 3 accounts

I will usually boost your account up to plat 1, sometimes less, depending on how much you will allow me to play on your acc and a few other factors.

requirements:
At least a few playable champions (Nidalee, some adc, Quinn etc. - the more the better)
At least 2 rune pages with tier 3 runes for AP and ADC (with attack speed quins)

Cheers!

btw. For those that are curious - I, personally, was challenger in past 3 seasons :^)
Old 09/21/2016, 16:55   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The4thHokage View Post
Hey guys! I need League of legends boosting vouch!

My main post:

I do mmorpg levelling, pokemon go levelling, masteries on mobas like hots/lol ecc, overwatch levelling/boosting and other farming/grinding services.

Just ask or contact me if you're interested, I mean free things are alwyas good things ^^
BUMP
Old 09/21/2016, 19:15   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certainly View Post
Hi, I'm Lisa and currently Gold 1 in promos to plat. Searching for Bronze accounts to play on for my Duo Queue Boost service. (Low silver would be nice too, but Bronze'd be better). If you're interested pm me your summoners/skype name.

If you're interested in Duo Queue boosting you can pm me too, but atm I got very many requests. Perhaps I can just play little with you or you need to wait till some customers reached their wanted elo. I boost/ Duo Queue till silver 1, maybe Gold 5.

Want proof? I have people you can ask I already boosted or am boosting atm.
Bump

btw on low silver/bronze I don't need any specific champ, even if you don't have runes it's k, I'll just buy tier 2 runes which cost 1 ip/rune.
If you want a fast boost or if you are higher silver, ezreal would be nice to have.