Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I rent my EUNE account.

Discussion on I rent my EUNE account. within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
I rent my EUNE account.

Oyyy vey people...So I have exams,and can`t play League of Legends(R.I.P.) and I want to rent my account to somebody else for free(as many ask money for it).Account is EUNE Gold 5 49 champs, 3 rune pages ( support,ap/as ad)
Old 05/17/2016, 18:30   #2

elite*gold: 2
I want to play on a new account ..
called smurfing

IM EU(W) Dia III

The account would be in great hands.
thanks

Old 05/17/2016, 19:08   #3

Oyyy fams you should know I rent for a period of time...boosters need smurf accs
Old 05/20/2016, 17:53   #4

up
Old 05/20/2016, 18:00   #5

elite*gold: 0
im have many times and dia 5

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF Account to Rent
05/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Silver-Gold Account to boost for free in EUNE with some good runes and champion pool
Looking to rent a silver/gold account on EUNE for duoQ boost (free boost for you)
10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I am looking for an account EUNE to finish my boost (I paid for a boost, but my booster dont have a account to boost with). I will pay some money for it. The boost will take one day. If you borrow him your account, then you will get a totally free boost for 2x divisions!!! He is a trustworthy guy, and if you want ur account back, just change the PW :)No risk involved. Boosters thread: Link
[Selling] Rent HS account
09/20/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! I'm offering two rental services: 1. You can pay the arena entry and play on my account. Add me on Skype, transfer me 1.80EUR/£1.50 GBP (or the equivalent in another currency) by Paypal, I will buy the arena entry and then give you a password for the account. Minimal risk as it's such a small amount of money. 2. You can pay 12EUR / £10 GBP for 9 hours of access, and I will invest that into arena entries. I would advise you to play Arena mostly, as I don't have many cards on the...
I rent Ur account
06/06/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
U are lvl 90 / MOP and want to Rent out ur acc ? i rent it, 1Month 10€ i pay the gametime. Money at day 15.