Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to help a fellow gamer? :)

Discussion on Want to help a fellow gamer? :) within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to help a fellow gamer? :)

Hello all, I'm a high diamond League of Legends player who intends to make a name for himself in the League of Legends world, but recently I had some problems . It happened few days ago, my pc motherboard and some other parts got burned by a electrical overload in a recent storm . I need to buy a new pc and I havent saved enough money from boosting to buy it. And with this pc I cant continue my work here

I would like to ask fellow gamers and elitepvper users for help, for donations in Paypal, Skrill, Paysafes, Western union, whatever method you want to use in case you want to help me, so I can gather money for a new PC. My family is not that rich so I wont be able to buy a new pc in 1-2 months like this, average salary here is around 500€ and its tough with the economical situation.

I hope some good people will respond to this ask for help and help me as much as they can

For the informations about my PP/skrill adress contact me in inbox or skype me on nafaka.boost

Thank you all in advance for supporting a League of Legends player that will become famous world wide in season 6! and for helping a fellow gamer ^^
Old 12/04/2015, 09:05   #2

elite*gold: 152
The Black Market: 107/0/1
Hey dude, i am sorry for you, but u have to read the rules of the freebie selection first.

Quote:
This section is for free offers only; requests are absolutely forbidden!
Old 12/04/2015, 12:43   #3
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
Begging is forbidden in this forum.
#closed
Closed Thread